Alouette Light Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese Review | SheSpeaks

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    07.15.15

This is very smooth and easily spreadable cheese. The flavor is fantastic. It's great on Ritz crackers.

• happykidsinc By  happykidsinc
    10.07.14

In a pinch, these make a great, quick dip for a party or when entertaining! They come in a variety of flavors, but this flavor is a classic. You can't go wrong.

• pearl7658 By  pearl7658
    04.04.14

I am so in love with this I would rather eat this an anything else with or without crakers

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

This is great as a simple spread, but we love to pound chicken breasts, place this in the middle, roll them up, dip in butter, then breadcrumbs, and bake. They are so good and this spread is flavorful and delicious.

• caramialovesjames By  caramialovesjames
    03.18.12

Alouette and crackers is heaven. Oh how I love the taste (though I do wish it was a little cheaper or I could get coupons for it)

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.16.12

Sooooo yummy! Love it!

• diamondmooneyes By  diamondmooneyes     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.02.12

I love that Alouette has light versions of there products and that they taste GREAT!

• Presto By  Presto
    08.20.10

Spread it on french bread & toast in the over with a little parm cheese. yum.

• lisalovesyeww By  lisalovesyeww
    07.30.10

This product is soooo tasty!!!

• MariPat By  MariPat
    07.25.10

I love this product and Ann sent me coupons, which I passed out to family and friends. I think this product is great from dips to potato skins, cracker spread...you name it, it tastes good on it. Ever stuff your celery with Alouette, sprinkled with a little smoked paprika...really good. Alouette has been a favorite of our family for many years.

• shellbop By  shellbop
    07.19.10

Love it. I use on tortillas for a quick roll up.

• melissahashairyarmpits By  melissahashairyarmpits
    11.12.09

i love this stuff!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.12.09

This is really good!

• laflor2995 By  laflor2995
    11.10.09

Glad Alouette now makes a reduced fat Garlic & chesse, great taste, less calories. LFF

• chicablanquita By  chicablanquita
    11.09.09

Love this - I have been using alouette spreads for years and this is my favorite. I make my special mashed potatoes by request every year for Thanksgiving: add a this spread into your regular mashed potato recipe, spread them into a pan and put into oven until nicely golden brown on top. Sooooo goooood.