Alouette Garlic Herb Soft Spreadable Cheese | SheSpeaks

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    07.15.15

This is absolutely the best spreadable cheese ever! The taste is fantastic.

• bbred57 By  bbred57
    06.23.14

I started buying this at Walmart in Alabama and using it as a dip for butter flavored pretzels. I am hooked on this and will buy two or three packages when I get into a Walmart now because it is the cheapest there. I will use the pretzels and cheese as a lunch. I have taken this to outdoor parties and it has been a big hit. It goes well with wine too!

• darwido By  darwido
    11.08.13

Alouette is one of the tastiest cheese spreads, and their garlic and herb mix is just delicious. It's the perfect snack food. It's also great as a topping for potatoes. I buy it all the time, and it never lasts long in the fridge! I love it!

• Rahern90 By  Rahern90
    03.17.13

This cheese is so soft and savory! Make sure you use a cheese speader or your crackers will break right in the dip! I get mine from Stop & Shop. I absolutely love the flavor! It goes great with carrots too!

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.28.12

This cheese, although a bit pricey, is simply delicious! While I don't purchase it all the time I think it only makes it that much more special when I do get the chance to have it. It is great on crackers!

• speakingof By  speakingof
    01.03.11

Delicious cheese but I also wish it was less pricey.

• yesiamroxane By  yesiamroxane
    12.19.10

delicious! i absolutely love these on crackers and french bread.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    12.14.10

I really love this cheese and put it on cracked pepper crackers...yummy! However, I do agree it is pricey so I watch for sales too.

• post4325 By  post4325
    11.30.10

Used this product for the first time and made a Galette with roasted vegetables and Alouette Garlic & Herb as a base. Absolutely amazing! I will definately buy this product again.

• Klowe801 By  Klowe801
    10.26.10

I make sourdough bread at home and there is nothing better than a bit of this on a warm, fresh baked slice. I love this cheese spread!