Alouette Feta Garlic Herbs Crumbled Cheese | SheSpeaks

• marrbear By  marrbear
    08.19.10

I bought this product with a coupon it is one of the better tasting spreadable cheeses you can purchase. Great taste. I use on the bread for our bruchetta..Everyone raves

• ucordax By  ucordax     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.09

I would definitely buy this again (used the free coupon the first time). It's convenient packaging, but more importantly the flavor is fantastic!

• CLS1954 By  CLS1954     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.09

I bought both the feta cheese and blue cheese. Both were fresh and delicious. I use feta and blue cheese crumbles in salads, and feta in Spanikopita (Greek spinach pies with feta cheese) and blue cheese on or in hamburgers. I've always liked the Alouette brand and have not found a type I didn't like. I think the Alouette products I've used compared with Rondele, are better than Rondele, and about the same as the Publix brand, which I often purchase if I'm using the cheese for cooking.

• angela1s By  angela1s     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.09

I bought the bleu cheese. Not sure about the other flavors but this one I would not recommend. Flavor was strong and "musty" flavored. I enjoy other bleu cheese but not this brand.

• mtbuster1 By  mtbuster1
    10.28.09

Do not why this is not posting trying again. Bought at the local Kroger the garlic spread and the brie was free. It was yummy even for a domestic cheese. I would purchase it again!!!

• busser By  busser     SheSpeaks Tester

awesome ..tasty and convenient

• ddlslm By  ddlslm     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.09

This product is convenient to use and I enjoyed it. The package was easy to open and the product was easy to store.