Alouette Feta Crumbled Cheese | SheSpeaks

• ravikumar By  ravikumar
    01.04.11

Good cheese. I used my coupons to try this and it tasted great. I will pass on some of my coupons to friends so they can experience this good cheese product.

• cmf999 By  cmf999     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.09

I love to add Feta cheese to spinach and tomato omlettes. I had not used this brand before. Alouette tastes great, will buy again. Also great to use in pita sandwiches.

• magdog1 By  magdog1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.09

It was pretty difficult to find, I agree. It was very fresh tasting though.

• vikingsgrl By  vikingsgrl     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.09

I will try the product again and look forward to trying it in different recipes.

• janatberry By  janatberry
    11.02.09

• lildeb By  lildeb     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.09

This was handy and tasted great sprinkled on top of my spinach salad. I can see myself using this product in it's many different flavors of appetizers and other meals. I was happy to receive the coupons and recipes to pass on to friends. I am sure my friends will enjoy this product as well!