Alouette Feta Crumbled Cheese | SheSpeaks

• ravikumar By  ravikumar
    01.04.11

Good cheese. I used my coupons to try this and it tasted great. I will pass on some of my coupons to friends so they can experience this good cheese product.

• kkg1978 By  kkg1978     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.09

It was a great find...though I had to go to a couple different stores to locate it! I loved the packaging and how it had a little flap that opened...so all of the cheese didn't fall out. It was perfect for on salads!

• meowermom By  meowermom
    12.01.09

I have to honestly confess I use Athenos feta all the time and I like it better than the Alouette. The Alouette was dryer and had an off-taste. I will continue to buy the Athenos after comparing the two brands.

• RedScarlett5000 By  RedScarlett5000
    11.16.09

Great cheese!!! I used my free coupon to try this cheese and I have passed on the additional coupons to my friends.... I purchased the spreadable Garlic & Herb, I like the taste of the seasoned cheese my only con is has a little butter taste to it, I like my cheese to be cheesy. But overall great cheese and the included recipe was a hit!!! Better than the old butter & herbs on bread for garlic bread :-)

• cmf999 By  cmf999     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.09

I love to add Feta cheese to spinach and tomato omlettes. I had not used this brand before. Alouette tastes great, will buy again. Also great to use in pita sandwiches.

• magdog1 By  magdog1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.09

It was pretty difficult to find, I agree. It was very fresh tasting though.

• vikingsgrl By  vikingsgrl     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.09

I will try the product again and look forward to trying it in different recipes.

• janatberry By  janatberry
    11.02.09

• nonion79 By  nonion79
    10.25.09

yumm...I vove feta cheese. Can't wait to try this!

• lildeb By  lildeb     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.09

This was handy and tasted great sprinkled on top of my spinach salad. I can see myself using this product in it's many different flavors of appetizers and other meals. I was happy to receive the coupons and recipes to pass on to friends. I am sure my friends will enjoy this product as well!