Alouette Crumbled Goat Cheese | SheSpeaks

• Landgrafmj28 By  Landgrafmj28
    02.03.11

I enjoy that this goat cheese comes already crumbled for easy distribution on salads. It's unique pour spout makes it quick to toss a salad together!

• chipperscaninecrunchables By  chipperscaninecrunchables
    01.10.11

My plain old boring salad was completely revamped by using the goat cheese!

• bozemanbrooks By  bozemanbrooks     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.04.09

I made the "Crumbled Goat Mini Tacos" and they were delicious! I love goat cheese, my two year old also loved it and she's a picky eater!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    11.04.09

I love these creamy cheeses. I typically eat them around holidays because they are a little pricy for every day use.

• DivaMom812 By  DivaMom812
    11.04.09

I use this goat cheese all the time! It is much milder than the other goat cheese that I have tried, so people who wouldn't typically try a new chees (my mother, my son) were pleasantly surprised when they did so. I use it on salads, I use it to stuff chicken breasts, I even used it this summer with a berry dessert... Kudo's to Alouette. Oh, in Massachusetts at Market Basket the price is right at around $3.29 if it's not on sale!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.09

I purchaed the feta, thought it was good. But I had to travel to multiple stores to find it and it did not taste any better then any other feta on the market - so with that - I will not go out of my way to find it again.

• shasha1 By  shasha1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.09

I purchased feta, feta with garlic and roqufort-loved them all -such a change from usual cheeses I buy. Also they were super fresh so give burgers or meatloves or your usual sandwiches/pitas salads whatever a lift. You won't be sorry!

• pynoblem By  pynoblem     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.09

I purchased the crumbled goat cheese. I sprinkled some over my salads, soups, and I used it in pita sandwiches. It has a great flavor. It is a nice change from the same old, same old!

• sandras By  sandras     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.09

I made the chicken dish in the recipe booklet using the garlic & herb Alouette and it was delicious (and easy to make!) - looking forward to checking out their other recipes.

• Annabella By  Annabella     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.09

I was so excited to try this product and used my coupon to purchase the crumbled goat cheese...and its SO good! I use it on my spring mix salads as well as in soups and sprinkled on baked potatoes too. It has a very pleasant flavor and aroma and I am very glad I tried it and will definitely be using it again.