Alouette Blue Crumbled Cheese | SheSpeaks

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    10.25.10

Love the flavor and love to add to my salads, but it is kind of expensive, but worth every penny!

• adevane1 By  adevane1
    12.04.09

Love this cheese! Use it mostly when I have company as it's too expensive to use on a regular basis with my family.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    12.04.09

ooo i love this stuff....where was the she speaks coupon or was it a campaign??

• agaphmou By  agaphmou     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.04.09

Actually I tried the crumbled feta cheese.It was ok,but since I am used to eating top quality feta,I know the difference.This feta was just ok

• bandit37388 By  bandit37388
    11.03.09

I tried this one with the coupon from She Speaks. It wasn't too bad. Now I am not a big cheese eater. But I have to admit I have found another great new product and I will continue to buy.

• janatberry By  janatberry
    11.02.09

I tried this and made the chicken spread recipe that came with the coupons. It was great! It does cost a good bit more so I wouldn't purchase it all the time.

• beanzania By  beanzania     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.02.09

I would buy it again because it really makes my meals special. I'm not crazy about the cost, but since I use so little of it at a time, I think it's worth it. Honestly, though, I would probably buy another brand if it was cheaper. Nothing against Allouette, it was delicious. I'm just the type of shopper to go after the best quality at the cheapest price.