Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup | SheSpeaks

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.20.13

This foundation has so much potential, alone asa product its wonderful. Great texture, great staying power, good coverage, good for those witg sensitive skin. However almay doesnt offer many shades and that alone brings my rating down substantially. I unfortunately dont match in any of these shades, and I see no point in using a mixer in this foundation becuase then then the formulation would be off.... so sad. If there was a broad range of shades this would of been one of my favorites and a great inexpensive foundation to use on my clients. Take risks almay!

• feebles13 By  feebles13
    06.18.13

I loved the texture, but it wasn't the right skin tone, and I got the lightest color they had and still dried very 'orange' I guess I would say. I wouldn't recommend to a friend.

• cstercula By  cstercula
    06.08.13

I like Almay products but this product in-particular isn't one of my favorites. I like other mousse products but this one doesn't blend that well and is hard to find one that matches my color.

• Juana1984 By  Juana1984
    05.30.13

I like the fact that its soft & light but it doesn't offer much coverage for dark skin women.

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

NOT FOR OILY SKIN,YOU WILL BREAKOUT:///

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.10.13

I was skeptical about this, because I wasn't sure how this was going to blend into my skin, if it's white. lol Well, I put it on and I liked it, for the most part. I like how it glides on and blends in really well with my skin tone. I like how it turns into powder as soon as you blend it in. The only thing that I didn't like, was how, after wearing it for about 5/6 hours it started to feel like clay on my face. Maybe it's not meant to be worn for that long or maybe it's just me, but I didn't like the way it made my face feel. Overall, I think it was a good product and would recommend it.