Almay Smart Shade CC Cream | SheSpeaks

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    03.15.16

I'm a huge fan of Almay, it's very inexpensive, it compares to other name brand, department store brands. It goes on very smooth, and has great coverage, you just need to layer and blend. What I love is that it also moisturizes, so it does double duty for one price. I'm really into a healthy glow type of look, and this product helps me to achieve that.

• MissKatie0416 By  MissKatie0416
    09.07.15

Pro: blends well with skin tone without having to choose from 20 different shades. Con: leaves skin looking oily once applied

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.24.15

I LOVE this foundation/moisturizer! Previously, I used Physician's Formula, but I decided to make the switch after not finding it on the shelf and am so glad I did! It goes on smooth and blends easily. The coloring is just right. It definitely evens out the skin tone and gets rid of redness. My face has a natural look, but it's not oily-looking or too matte. It holds up throughout the day, and I love that it has SPF in it! It's great for my sensitive skin and feels light as a feather!