Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    06.25.15

I used on the highest setting I didn't get any clumps, but it wasn't my favorite mascara, I think they could do a little better

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

I like that you can decide ho much to apply but it didn't seem to work.

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

It worked fine, but didn't really have different settings like it claimed. Also left my lashes sorta fake looking and dripped when I would sweat.

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.04.14

loved it ? wish it wasn't discontinued

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

I like this product I got it at a grocery store and it was like 2 bucks so why not! I love this it makes lashes look fuller and longer I love it

• yssel2 By  yssel2
    07.07.13

Very think and wet consistency. i recommend using it on the 1 setting for consumers with sparse lashes and applying only one coat, otherwise I find that you need to brush it out using a clean spooly (mascara wand) to avoid or brush out the clumps. Mascara runs in humidity or sweat. Overall it is a high maintenance mascara.

• Mrsricky78 By  Mrsricky78
    01.18.13

I use it on the highest setting and its really not bad. No clumps! I always recommend and people are suprised

• rosebud33610 By  rosebud33610
    01.10.13

i like it but havent used it enough to really tell

• mommyof2hunks By  mommyof2hunks
    06.26.12

BAD just bad, i bought this, was excited to try it, opened the packaging, unscrewed the lid. pulled it off... and NO WAND. the wand broke off and got stuck in the tube and theres no way to get it out.... waste of money.

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    06.26.12

Im surprised by this mascara, I do usually have a love for almay mascara. This one- no matter what the dial is on you get the same amount of product, very runny.not good. If you want almay mascara- stick with get up and grow, or triple nourishing., much better.