Allure Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• Bos_Bid12 By  Bos_Bid12
    05.14.15

Not a bad magazine. They could use some more REAL LIFE STUFF articles and a little less Kardashian.

• BeckyRocks By  BeckyRocks
    05.04.15

I love Allure!! They have the best beauty and fashion tips.

• hnatalieann By  hnatalieann
    06.19.14

The magazine looks so thick and you get excited to see what's inside, only to find it's half full of ads. What a waste of paper! Way too many ads now, I don't subscribe anymore. There is some good fashion trends inside but just too many ads to sort through.

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.30.13

If you want to keep up with today's fashion and some gossip this is the magazine to get. I do not subscribe because I do not care for the gossip, but the beautiful clothes and beautiful people in it keeps me looking at it on occasion.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

used to read..got a year subscription for $5.....one big commercial

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Great fashion magazine. I get these for free, so I look through them when I have time. This magazine is fun to read through. :)

• freebies4me85 By  freebies4me85
    09.30.12

Makes a good read when there's nothing else.

• primadonnamonroe By  primadonnamonroe
    09.18.12

there annual best products in the mag are my fav i get so ecited when i see this mag for sure

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.01.12

I like this magazine but I dont ever purchase anything that appears in the magazine cause its too expensive.....guess people dont like saving money, anyways I only like to get this when I can, its a pretty good magazine to look through when your bored or if you like the make-up(like I do). LOL!

• mintmom By  mintmom
    03.01.12

I only buy this product when the annual "best product" issue comes out. The clothes and most products that are featured are way out of my possible price range. The magazine has way to many advertisements and not much content.

• Parkmom By  Parkmom
    11.02.10

While I still look through this magazine monthly, it isn't as enjoyable as in the past. Advertising takes up more and more space each month.

• nataliya By  nataliya
    03.17.10

Its the best beauty magazine hands down! I still have pages that i ripped out from issues as far as 5 years back!

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.24.09

I admit I am hooked on this magazine. Yeah, it's all about fashion and makeup and such, but often they have some really good articles about the dark side of this industry and what women will do to themselves to meet their idea of beauty. Their tear out tip cards are the best. I have even won a few times from the contests they run the first few days of each month, and I have gotten tons of samples.

• kathann By  kathann
    12.11.09

Best beauty mag.....I love the annual "best product" issue.

• bettsB By  bettsB
    10.13.09

The clothes are REALLY expensive and not available where I live but you can always dream.I do like the cosmetic reviews. Have been able to find good products.