All Things Equal Loaded Questions | SheSpeaks

• txstatekita By  txstatekita
    09.04.12

This game is always different every time it is played. This game is full of laughs and will keep the family entertained for hours!

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

Love this game. Its different every time. I have owned this game for years. Always laugh when we play it.

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

This is one of our favorite games to play. It's fun in all kinds of groups and you get to learn things about each other, too! I HIGHLY recommend it.

• lacyangelinab By  lacyangelinab
    01.28.10

I heard about this game I want to play so bad Might have to get it this weekend.

• yban61 By  yban61
    05.30.09

My daughter and her friends get together for game nights. I have never even heard of this game before. I will have to definately look into it. Thanks

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

I adore this game! My family is so funny and we learned a lot about eachother . . . like that my uncle would like to bathe in black cherry jello. :0) Good times.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    03.08.09

Easy enough, rolling dice, trying to figure out who gave answers to simple & not so simple questions, ranging from What's your favorite color to How hard a worker are you. Great fun with more that 4 people. Less that that & it becomes a game of lucky guesses..

• Phillychic By  Phillychic
    02.27.09

Sounds like a great game to play with my nephews and family.

• hgailm By  hgailm
    02.27.09

Are the 'persons' celebrities - famous people - historic characters?

• beetfarm By  beetfarm
    02.27.09

Great game - we play this on girls' night and laugh so much!