All Free Clear Detergent | SheSpeaks

• Puremadnesss Puremadnesss
    12.25.14

I have tried this product myself because I am very sensitive to fragrances in laundry detergent. So I would consider this a great product for those with sensitive skin.

• Kxdyer By  Kxdyer
    11.30.18

Does not remove stains

I found some of this on clearance and decided to give it a try. I work in a manufacturing plant, and my clothes get filthy, so I have to have something that works great. Unfortunately, this does very little as far as removing the tough stains. So if you do have children who like to get dirty, or you get stains often, then i do not recommend this. It works well for everyday washing like bedsheets and towels though.

• Jpratt9165 By  Jpratt9165
    05.14.17

Not the best on stain remval

I have used this detergent in the past before I found my go to detergent. It wasn't bad but was horrible with not removing stains too well. I quit using it for that very reason.

• Amfry2 By  Amfry2
    05.03.17

We love this detergent. One of my triplets has very sensitive skin and we have had no problems since switching to All Free and Clear.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    01.27.17

All Clear

I was in search of a fragrance free soap since I have sensitive skin and something was making me itch all over. The doctor suggested a fragrance and dye free laundry detergent. I tried this one and my itching stopped. I was very please with this detergent and gave it 5 stars since it cleaned the same as the other brands.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Not so great stain lifter

While All Free and Clear is gentle it just does not get the job done when it comes to getting stains out. I now have a toddler and stains are very common everyday. I need something that will get the stains out.

• Snowy412 By  Snowy412
    04.25.16

I have used this when we had out of towers with sensitivities .had no complaints whatsoever. I like the scents so so I rarely buy it

• Mom2ddm By  Mom2ddm
    04.24.16

All Free & Clear laundry detergent

I am sensitive to fragrances and my daughter is sensitive to some additives in detergents. All Free & Clear is the perfect detergent for my family. There is no odor that is sometimes in unscented to cover up scents. All Free & Clear cleans well and is a reasonable price.

• SimplyKristi By  SimplyKristi
    04.14.16

Great Product

I love how powerful but how gentle ALL detergent is. It gets out the stains my kiddo makes and the grease and dirt my husbands clothes endure. Great product for my sensitive skin. I purchase this more often than any other detergent.

• bfrenzaz By  bfrenzaz
    04.14.16

We have sensitive skin in our household, and this detergent is great for getting laundry clean without causing itching.

• Demonic By  Demonic
    10.28.15

I started buying this product for my child who has sensitive skin. It works beautifully. I really like it in pods as well.