Alice | SheSpeaks

• Livestrong11 By  Livestrong11
    12.02.10

I guess I will need to take a better look at this. I didnt think I liked it before, but maybe it has changed!

• ncmommy1020 By  ncmommy1020
    12.02.10

Ordered children's bar bath soap, shampoo, tide laundry, downy and a few other items - prices were great, free shipping and they have coupons too.

• GuessWho By  GuessWho
    11.19.10

Alice.com does what it says. It's cheaper than the grocery store and the big box stores. I love Alice.com.

• kristyarobbins By  kristyarobbins
    07.29.10

Alice.com is an online grocery store offering a full range of common household items including nature/organic options. Alice.com also offers auto coupons, great prices, and FREE shipping! Everything you order arrives in one box right at your door. It is perfect for those who don't have time or simply dislike the task of shopping. I recommended Alice.com to several of my friends and family and many signed up and continue to use the Web site today. If you haven't tried Alice.com, please do. Just once. You will love what it has to offer. Cheers!!

• mollyj04 By  mollyj04
    02.08.10

I'm going to go try it right now!

• diji1519 By  diji1519
    12.02.09

This sounds great. I'm definatly going to try it. :-)

• has1kat By  has1kat
    11.13.09

Wow! This looks very promising for saving money and convience. I have to try it!

• collegemommy By  collegemommy
    10.23.09

love it!!! i got 3 producst for 4.00 and there all name brand products!!! my stuff was here in 2days!! and the shipping packaging is excellent!! and they are much cheaper then anywhere on the web!!!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    10.12.09

I signed up for this and i really can't wait to try it out! at the moment i stocked my items before i knew about the site, so hopefully i get to try it out next week!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.10.09

I ordered 2 degree deoderants and 1 suave body wash for .$4.92 shipped to my door in 4 days plus free shipping:)