Alice .com Review | SheSpeaks

• Livestrong11 By  Livestrong11
    12.02.10

I guess I will need to take a better look at this. I didnt think I liked it before, but maybe it has changed!

• ncmommy1020 By  ncmommy1020
    12.02.10

Ordered children's bar bath soap, shampoo, tide laundry, downy and a few other items - prices were great, free shipping and they have coupons too.

• GuessWho By  GuessWho
    11.19.10

Alice.com does what it says. It's cheaper than the grocery store and the big box stores. I love Alice.com.

• kristyarobbins By  kristyarobbins
    07.29.10

Alice.com is an online grocery store offering a full range of common household items including nature/organic options. Alice.com also offers auto coupons, great prices, and FREE shipping! Everything you order arrives in one box right at your door. It is perfect for those who don't have time or simply dislike the task of shopping. I recommended Alice.com to several of my friends and family and many signed up and continue to use the Web site today. If you haven't tried Alice.com, please do. Just once. You will love what it has to offer. Cheers!!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.10.09

I ordered 2 degree deoderants and 1 suave body wash for .$4.92 shipped to my door in 4 days plus free shipping:)