Airplus Aloe Infused Ultra Moisturizing Socks Review | SheSpeaks

• hannahfabulous8 By  hannahfabulous8
    10.09.15

In love with these socks! They are super soft and you just cant go wrong with them!!

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

I love theses socks! I always end up getting them from my mom for the holidays :) They are suuuuper soft and stay soft for quite a long time after many washes. But they do eventually lose their super softness and just become plush socks. I always get them at Wal Mart and they are very cheap, just a couple dollars.

• IDJmomofthree By  IDJmomofthree
    02.29.12

I bought these as a stocking stuffer for my mom & she loves them. She always puts lotion on her feet with socks but with these didnt need to. So they help hold moisture in without making feet sweaty its like socks with invisable lotion good for the feet!

• cdbram By  cdbram
    12.03.11

I love how these socks make my feet feel.

• momramsey By  momramsey
    12.01.11

Absolutely love these socks, and on a recent trip to Walmart, I discovered that they now make aloe infused gloves, as well. My husband has horribly dry skin and smelly feet. We have taken to using avocado oil to moisturize them and then at night he wears these socks to bed to help moisturize his feet. Since he started using these socks, his feet have retained more moisture and do not have that dreaded smell. I bought the gloves, and I have to say that they work as well as the socks. Now that we have hit frigid temperatures, I have been wearing them every day, and my hands are also soft and smooth. The only downside to the socks is that they come in bright and pretty colors, preventing my husband from ever wearing them anywhere but bed. Wish they came in a solid black.

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    11.06.11

absolutely LOVE these, have purchased at least a dozen and given them as gifts in gifts baskets along with other cosmetic and spa type products...each recepient now loves these as much as I do, and several have requested them again if I should make them another "Love Me" basket

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    11.02.11

These are awesome and make great gifts! I've bought several and they are much more reasonable priced then the ones you'd find at Bath & Body works!

• hfengland By  hfengland
    11.02.11

I'm actually wearing a pair of these right now! They truly are as soft and cozy as they look even after many trips through the washing machine!

• electra_mama By  electra_mama
    08.16.10

I wore these while I was in the hospital having my first baby. They are so cozy!

• shady6 By  shady6
    08.09.09

i am going to have to get this to try well as soon as i get this cast off i will try this i wonder if it comes in different colors

• anndan02 By  anndan02
    07.19.09

Just bought these. Even my kids wear them!!!! I wish they made them for little girls too. They LOVE how soft they are. They make your feet feel AMAZING!!!

• lageanellis By  lageanellis
    07.14.09

airplus is known for their comfortable shoe inserts, but they have gone beyond that and developed the Aloe Infused Ultra Moisturizing Socks. They contain aloe and Vitamin E. They are the softest, most comfortable sock I have ever worn. They have such a soothing affect.