Agloves Touch Screen Gloves | SheSpeaks

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    11.04.11

I am skeptical that these will really work for I phones. Has anyone tried them while skiing (i.e. wearing these gloves under ski gloves. Does pulling the other gloves on and off wear out the underlying gloves? If not, these would be fabulous (if they work).

• MARJORIE7777 By  MARJORIE7777
    11.03.11

Hey @Shespeaks AKA Anne how about we do a Product test on these. I think that would be cool. *+*

• justinesmiles By  justinesmiles

Great idea love them!

• LMF4875 By  LMF4875
    11.03.11

This is a fantastic idea. I like to check my phone while waiting for the bus outside, so this will work well.

• rsquarred By  rsquarred
    11.03.11

I will definitely will get a pair. I enjoy outdoor activities and sporting events. Just the other night I had freezing hands at a football game (in October!) responding to messages. A unique gift idea too.

• Roseofsharyn By  Roseofsharyn
    11.03.11

Definitely a must-have during the winter! You never have to take your gloves off! I recommend them to anyone with a touchscreen.

• SSIAnkie By  SSIAnkie
    11.03.11

I'm thinking these gloves will be a must for me! I'm going to upgrade my dinosaur of a phone to a smart phone soon. Who wants to take their gloves off in the cold weather to text? Not this girl.

• harlgal By  harlgal
    11.02.11

I too bought a pair at Walmart, Isotoners~ same idea. LOVE them! I have a Samsung Galaxy S and they work beautifully for texting/emailing. This year I am buying several pairs for gifts. =)

• rosepowell By  rosepowell
    11.02.11

These were hot last year, and this year they're selling them at my BJ's for $16! What a bargain to be able to stay warm and use your touch screen phone at the same time.

• tytiffmom By  tytiffmom
    11.02.11

They do work for using your cell phone. My son plays football and i wore them watching games. When you need to make a call you don't have to take them off