Afrin PureSea Hydrating Nasal Mist | SheSpeaks

• ademadr By  ademadr
    12.20.12

This is just mimicking the same thing a neti pot does. I bet you anything it is twice the upkeep as well. I do not trust anything Afrin because of the rebound effect Afrin gives you. Yes, day one you use it and you feel like a super person. No decongestant. As time goes on you realize you need it more and more in order to keep yourself clear from mucus. Also, if you stop using it you get back the sinus drainage you had but with a VENGEANCE! Maybe it is just because I work in health care and hear horror stories about Afrin. I just do not trust a company like that.

• KJimenez By  KJimenez
    04.02.11

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! This product has helped my entire family!!! Highly recommended in every household!!!

• judy64 By  judy64
    10.13.10

Love this! I use it morning and night. It really helps.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    10.03.10

I've used this before & I love it. I especially like that I can use it after I'm around somebody that smokes..

• zastrowk By  zastrowk
    05.23.09

I tried this product and it really did the trick in relieving nasal congestion due to seasonal allergies. My husband also uses it before bedtime and hasn't snored since beginning treatment. I have also used this on my 3 y/o daughter( who has allergies) and she has been symptom free all spring!

• amyinsf By  amyinsf
    04.24.09

I tried this.. it's kinda gross. You feel like it's stuck up there, down your throat, etc. for a while.

• carley222 By  carley222
    04.23.09

I tried this product as a bzz campain and love it! it makes you able to breathe so much better, it is so worth the price, I found that it cost $12,99 at Target though, it really works, I highly recommende this product for people who are congested with sinus or use nasal sprays, this is better no drugs, so you can you it all the time!

• RadioGirl87 By  RadioGirl87
    04.11.09

I just tried this product this morning, but I've also used my own "saline solution" at home to do the same thing. Here's a tip: If it's not coming out of the other side of your nose, make sure your head is tilted as far to the side as you can (parallel with floor). Also, I noticed that once I spray the stuff up there, if I slightly lean my head forward, it helps. This keeps the product from going down your throat. So try turning your face slightly toward the sink to get it to come out. Hope this helps!!!!

• philli97 By  philli97
    04.06.09

I have been using Afrin for a few weeks now and I am definitely breathing much clearer. I am also a buzz agent and received this as a kit.

• kima86 By  kima86
    04.05.09

I've tried this as well with mixed results. It does make my nose feel more hydrated, but it doesn't flow out the other side and I'm not congested. It does find its way down the back of my throat and into my ears, and for about a half hour or so after rinsing I always have the feeling I've got water in my ears - not a good feeling. I've used other products and none of them said to tilt your head to the side like the instructions say for this product. Maybe the next time I use it I'll do it while standing and see if it makes any difference.