AeroGarden Elite | SheSpeaks

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    09.12.11

This is a fun gadget. It's nice to have the fresh herbs, but it does take up space esp. in a home or kitchen where counter space is at a premium! It was a fun gift, but dont know that I would spend the money on it myself.

• ehuddell By  ehuddell
    09.09.11

The AeroGarden is more of a kitchen accessory than a 'gadget', but it bears mentioning here because it's 100% fabulous. The AG is a system that enables you to grow fresh herbs in your kitchen, and it's almost absurdly easy to use. All you need to do to get started is place pre-packaged seed pods in the AG's slots; then, turn the unit on and watch the herbs grow. To maintain: water and feed with a few ounces of pre-packaged plant food once every two weeks. The herbs flourish in no time, and the setup is super simple and clean. My boyfriend and I are now totally addicted to fresh herbs - dill, lemon basil, mint, you name it. The AG is the highlight of our kitchen (and our meals!).