Advil pain Reliever | SheSpeaks

• Kfisher93 By  Kfisher93
    09.06.19

Love

Anytime something hurts we always go to the cabinet and use the our advil. We like the liquid gels better. def our go to medicine. Love it

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Advil is our go-to pain reliever. Great for the pain and inflammation. The PM version is good too

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Most of the time, it does it's job and relieves body pains and headaches but only if you dont use it all of the time.

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

Okay Product

Not to found of this product, but it may work well with others. They taste like candy to me.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    09.27.17

Always works!

When I have any kind of headache (apart from migraines), Advil is the only one that works!

• AnnaR108 By  AnnaR108
    09.27.17

Works for Arthritis

I have used this for years. It is my go to when I have a headache or felt ill. Recently it was recommended to be used when my arthritis flared up. I hadn't thought of using it then. It worked quickly to reduce the inflammation and pain.

• Mpimba By  Mpimba
    09.07.17

Good Ant Pain and Fever Drug

This is best ant inflammatory drug I never used. It clear fever and pain very quickly. I recommende women with urinary tract infection or with painful menstration to use it

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

I take Ibuprofen for anything! It does wonders for my menstrual cramps & my headaches. My fiance takes them for his toothaches & it works for him also. You can find this product anywhere at an affordable price. Everyone should give this a try!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

I use this for period pain mostly it stops my cramps and makes it so that I can function

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Meds

These work as they should for mild pain relief. As far as brands go for this medication I would prefer to buy this brand