Advil pain Reliever | SheSpeaks

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Advil is our go-to pain reliever. Great for the pain and inflammation. The PM version is good too

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Most of the time, it does it's job and relieves body pains and headaches but only if you dont use it all of the time.

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

Okay Product

Not to found of this product, but it may work well with others. They taste like candy to me.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    09.27.17

Always works!

When I have any kind of headache (apart from migraines), Advil is the only one that works!

• AnnaR108 By  AnnaR108
    09.27.17

Works for Arthritis

I have used this for years. It is my go to when I have a headache or felt ill. Recently it was recommended to be used when my arthritis flared up. I hadn't thought of using it then. It worked quickly to reduce the inflammation and pain.

• Mpimba By  Mpimba
    09.07.17

Good Ant Pain and Fever Drug

This is best ant inflammatory drug I never used. It clear fever and pain very quickly. I recommende women with urinary tract infection or with painful menstration to use it

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

I take Ibuprofen for anything! It does wonders for my menstrual cramps & my headaches. My fiance takes them for his toothaches & it works for him also. You can find this product anywhere at an affordable price. Everyone should give this a try!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

I use this for period pain mostly it stops my cramps and makes it so that I can function

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Meds

These work as they should for mild pain relief. As far as brands go for this medication I would prefer to buy this brand

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Fast acting

Advil works fast to relieve minor aches and pains such as headaches, back pain, mentrual cramps. These pills are coated and easy to swallow & also easy on the stomach.