Advil Migraine Pain Reliever | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I find Excedrin Migraine to work better than this does when I have an actual migraine, but when I feel like I'm GOING to get a Migraine, this works just fine to keep it from turning into one. The only problem is that I have to take it right away or it doesn't stop my headache pains.

• Irishnana By  Irishnana
    09.26.15

it is a wonderful product.i would recommend it to anyone looking for relief

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Fast and effective. Period.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

works GREAT

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.13.13

This product can't touch my migraines. I am surprised anyone with a real migraine can say it helps. Now, if it's not a migraine, if it's a standard headache or a sinus headache, sure. Maybe it can help some with minimal migraines due to the caffeine. But as far as I'm concerned, it's a waste for anyone hoping to relieve migraine pain. They'd do better to get some strong coffee or a vasoconstrictor like Relpax or Imitrex if they can and take whatever pain reliever works best for them, and hide in a darkened, silent room. I give it two stars for the ibuprofen, which helps a little if you catch it early.

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

It helps more with my back pain. I have scoliosis and take prescription pain meds but late evenings I use this or other otc pain relievers.

• cathygreenway By  cathygreenway
    10.26.11

This is about the only non-prescription I have used that actually works. I have MS and get frequent headaches, I don't like to take prescriptions for it but sometimes I have to. This works well for me.

• jess15us By  jess15us
    10.01.11

I like it this product get for headaches.

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    03.25.11

Gosh...I have been on Topomax for 6yrs and on all those other Zomig, Maxalt,Midrin, Imitrax etc, they are all a joke in my opinion I wish they would come out witha miracle migraine medication but this actually works pretty good for me, now I have to take 2 and then take 2 more like 2 hours later but they do work, now if someone can tell me something that is a miracle that works please email me because I would love to try it, I am 37 had a hysterectomy when I was 27 and ever since then I have had migraines out the ying yang, but on a serious note really nothing has worked for me and I think I have tried everything...this just seems to help when in doubt.

• Soonergirl92 By  Soonergirl92
    02.07.11

Waste of time for clinical migraines. I'm on prescription abortive drug Dolgic Plus and it's a Godsend, but when I was out of Dolgic I tried Advil Migraine and some coffee.. No dice. Wound up in the hospital begging for the pain shot I have to get when the meds don't work. On a side note though, I've found that generally caffeine helps somewhat.