Adoric Night Light | SheSpeaks

• KNMoore18 By  KNMoore18
    07.14.18

Cool projector night light

My kids and I love this night light. I love how bright and colorful it is. I love all the options it gives you as far as rotating and color combos. I love you can plug it in to save on batteries or take to go with batteries. The only negative is the plastic piece on the top is very thin and cheaply made. Ours has already cracked and eventually broke all together. With that being said the light still works perfectly fine. My kids enjoyed the projector mode better then the mode where you used the cover and it was only in the globe it didn?t project on walls and ceiling. So it was still ok in the long run and I would still definitely recommend this product.

• dwall0127 By  dwall0127
    06.30.18

Awesome product!!

This product is awesome!! I really like the different colors & the rotating function. It lights up the whole room with beautiful stars and moons! Worth the purchase!

• Jabeen By  Jabeen
    10.08.17

Beautiful night light

My kids just love this night light with the beautiful star and moon shapes and 8 changing colors. It also has option to rotate so its more fun to watch spinning stars and moon. It takes 4 AA batteries but comes with usb cord as well.Overall an awesome night light for kids and we love it.