Adele 21 | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    04.07.12

I love her "Rolling in the Deep" song on this album. Her newest song right now, is "Rumour Has It." If you haven't listened to it, go and check it out. I love it!! It should also be on her 21 album. Definitively would recommend. She has an awesome voice.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.19.18

2018 and still love this.

It's 2018 and I still loved Adele and this album due to her classic voice and how she puts emotions in her songs. I highly recommend this album to anyone---whether they physically purchase it at a store or use Amazon Music or etc.

• JonnaT227 By  JonnaT227
    06.06.16

"Hello" adele, i can hear you....

As always, the soulful and sexy sultry voice of adele is as beautiful as always in this album. Her voice captures everyones attention and will have you jamming and singing along to each of her songs.

• JoKitten By  JoKitten
    03.17.16

I have all of her albums and just loved her music styles, it's relaxing and she is a good singer with good lyrics.

• Tina75 By  Tina75
    03.08.16

I first heard Adele on the Grammy's a few years ago.Duing that time I had filed for divorce and my heart was shattered.When I heard her sing "Somebody like you",I was moved to tears because I could really relate to the lyrics.I bought her album and I knew she was going to be a huge star....Many Grammy's later,I was right!!

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

She put her heart and soul into this album. Every song is worth listening to again and again.

• Sashaann By  Sashaann
    02.15.16

What's not to love about Adele! Her voice sounds even better since having her throat surgery. This album seems a little different than the first one she put out here in the states as some of the songs sound as if she had a little pain in her heart, but it's simply because she is a talented songwriter. I highly recommend this album!

• Heatherlovezu By  Heatherlovezu
    01.11.16

Such an amazing Album. Adele's voice is gorgeous and you can feel her emotions through her voice. Anyone no matter age or gender can enjoy Adeles songs.

• TyliaJanei97 By  TyliaJanei97
    01.10.16

Straight fire 🔥🔥🔥 brought this cd for my mom a couple years ago and we still jam out to it.

• nicanette By  nicanette
    12.24.15

Awesome CD just as I expected! Her voice is timeless and she will be around for a long time to come!

• taurus70 By  taurus70
    12.04.15

I love this album and would definitely recommend it to friends