Adele 19 | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Seriously? This only has THREE reviews, but her second album "21" has 282 reviews? That's insane. I personally like this one a bit better (hello, Hometown Glory and Chasing Pavements!!), but sadly - and slightly hypocritically - I own 21, but not 19. I'm very, sincerely sorry, Adele. I like this album, too. I would appreciate it if you and your record company would like to send me a copy of 19 :) This album (19) is like her Grammy-winning "21", only it's rawer. Younger. More innocent? It's less depressing than 21, I think, and it's just as perfect as the other one. If you like Adele, come back and buy her two-year-younger album. You won't be disappointed!!

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Rare talent

Even though she has had a few albums since this one you should defiently get it. I think she will be a classic and never forgotten. She truly has the voice of an angel. She has an unforgettable voice that I believe will be timeless. True talent.

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

Amazing album!! I love her, she always sings about exactly how us women feel!

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.10.15

I love this album! It has the sweet melody combined with Adeles powerful vocals! It would be a shame if you didn't buy this

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

What can I say..She has the voice of an angel and is one of my all time favorites. I can't wait for a new album!

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I really like Adelle and this cd is one of my favorites.

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

LOVE IT !!! LOVE IT !!!

• winslosl By  winslosl
    07.25.14

I listened to this album over and over again when I first received it as a gift from my sister. I fell in love with Adele because no one sounded like her or could even come close to her talent. How can you not love Chasing Pavement s and Make you feel my love. She is the best artist out there. She makes you feel everything that she is singing.

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    06.26.14

Love!!!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

This was a good album, loved most of the songs.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Adele never fails such an amazing album