Activia Fiber Strawberry and Cereal Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• KarinPrice By  KarinPrice
    04.01.17

Yummy

Bought the Pineapple and Cereal yesterday. Really tastes great! Let's see how it works on my digestive system.

• Mariiana By  Mariiana
    02.19.14

It tastes good but beacuse it has a lot of sugar! Im goig to stick to my favorite natural flavor! anyways Activia still is one of my favorite yogurt brands!

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

This yogurt has way too much sugar to be of value! Tasts alright but I wouldn't purchase again.

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

This yogurt is exactly what I needed. I enjoy eating it and yes the portion size may be different but if any larger I wouldn't be able to stay out of the bathroom.

• dreamwithcolorr By  dreamwithcolorr
    08.05.13

It tastes great but isn't that filling and isn't the healthiest does have a bunch of sugar!

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    04.29.13

I really like this yogurt. The strawberry flavor is the best. It took awhile before I could see the effects as far as the fiber part goes but it will work. My only complaint is the price. It is really expensive because you need to eat one everyday and that can be pretty costly.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Activia is the only yogurt I will buy. The others have the artificial sweetener taste but activia is yummy. I love adding granola to it for a healthy breakfast

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.27.12

I love Activia yogurts with the cereal or not with the cereal! So good!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    04.02.11

Good cereal and yogurt combo. Just like anything else. IDK why such poor reviews but like I said, it was cereal and yogurt just like anything else. It was good =)

• journey By  journey
    04.01.11

My daughter and I especially enjoyed the pieces of cereal in this yogurt. We enjoy both the strawberry and peach flavors.