Activia Fiber Strawberry & Cereal Yogurt Review | SheSpeaks

• Bonitaj6453 By  Bonitaj6453
    09.04.19

Great taste, but high sugar

This product is probably my favorite yogurt from Activia, aside from Black Cherry

• KarinPrice By  KarinPrice
    04.01.17

Yummy

Bought the Pineapple and Cereal yesterday. Really tastes great! Let's see how it works on my digestive system.

• Mariiana By  Mariiana
    02.19.14

It tastes good but beacuse it has a lot of sugar! Im goig to stick to my favorite natural flavor! anyways Activia still is one of my favorite yogurt brands!

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

This yogurt has way too much sugar to be of value! Tasts alright but I wouldn't purchase again.

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

This yogurt is exactly what I needed. I enjoy eating it and yes the portion size may be different but if any larger I wouldn't be able to stay out of the bathroom.

• dreamwithcolorr By  dreamwithcolorr
    08.05.13

It tastes great but isn't that filling and isn't the healthiest does have a bunch of sugar!

• mimilovesall8 By  mimilovesall8
    04.29.13

I really like this yogurt. The strawberry flavor is the best. It took awhile before I could see the effects as far as the fiber part goes but it will work. My only complaint is the price. It is really expensive because you need to eat one everyday and that can be pretty costly.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Activia is the only yogurt I will buy. The others have the artificial sweetener taste but activia is yummy. I love adding granola to it for a healthy breakfast

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.27.12

I love Activia yogurts with the cereal or not with the cereal! So good!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    04.02.11

Good cereal and yogurt combo. Just like anything else. IDK why such poor reviews but like I said, it was cereal and yogurt just like anything else. It was good =)

• journey By  journey
    04.01.11

My daughter and I especially enjoyed the pieces of cereal in this yogurt. We enjoy both the strawberry and peach flavors.

• belglaude By  belglaude
    10.23.10

I haven't tried the activia with cereal but have tried the regular one and was very dissappointed. It was very thin and had no consistency. Would not waste the money again.

• baileycc2 By  baileycc2
    09.16.10

I thought, it was pretty good. Not as good as the other Activias but I would buy it again.

• mommyx3 By  mommyx3
    09.02.10

Bought this yogurt by accident, still tried it hoping it was as good as the other activia yogurts. Very disappointed!!! The bits of cereal were horrible it reminded me of baby food, I'm not even sure what the cereal was it tasted like soggy oatmeal. It was ok if you could pick through the cereal pieces.