Abreva Fast Healing Cold Sore Treatment | SheSpeaks

• MissNerdy By  MissNerdy
    12.18.16

Abreva does work it's magic!

This product is a little on the expensive side...but you know what they say. Buy cheap products, receive "cheap" results, heh. But for real, this product is worth every single, shiny penny. If used while you're "tingling" the results are the best during that timeframe. Also, it's the best lip medicine out there which works much faster, decreases the pain you're having, AND works against heavy scarring. So, there's a reason WHY this product is a little expensive...cuz it really can do its magic over just a few days! Would you rather be treated and over this embarrassing period much faster and go out dancing by the weekend THAN be hiding in a dirty, musty basement for a week or so? Just keeping it real.

• Livvy13 By  Livvy13
    11.14.16

I Swear By Abreva

Abreva has saved my mouth on many occasions. Leaving the coldsores alone with no treatment is always painful for me and they take weeks to go away. Abreva always takes them down in a matter of days and greatly helps reduce the chance of the sores cracking and bleeding. Highly recommended and widely used in my family.

• cellcjw By  cellcjw
    06.16.16

Works great!

I swear by this! Whenever I feel a cold sore coming on I use this and it definitely shortens the length I have them! They sometimes don't even come out all the way!

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

It's pricey, but it does shorten the healing time of cold sores (but you have to catch them right when they start to "tingle" before they become a full blown cold sores), plus it doesn't dry them out and make them crack (and hurt!!!) like other, cheaper brands. Worth the extra expense.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.01.15

very good product and it heels cold sores quickly but it is very expensive. .

• ErinKay By  ErinKay
    08.05.15

This product has done very little to help with my cold sores. I wouldn't waste the money to buy this.

• mcq1971 By  mcq1971
    07.02.15

Awesome product, I have been getting cold sores since I was seven years old, I am now 44 and I have tried hundreds of products throughout the years. Abrevea is a bit expensive but worth every penny. I buy the little tiny foil tube and it lasts forever. This is the first product that actually does what it claims to do. Abreva stops the pain caused by the cold sore and definitely speeds up the healing time. One of my daughters gets cold sores too and she also loves this product. I would recommend abreva to everyone who suffers from cold sores and also say dont waste money on the cheaper brands, this one is worth paying for.

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

Great product. A little on the pricey side. Works quickly.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.08.15

Abreva is The Best cold sore treatment that you can buy over the counter.I vary rarely. get one but when I do,they tend to be big and last for a least a week.All the other treatments seem to dry them out and make them crack and bleed but this,healed it in less the time and moisturized it as well. I love it.

• cholsen By  cholsen
    07.01.14

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for Abreva! Ever since I was little I would get cold sores, the older I got the more embarrassed I would get. I very rarely just get one coldsore at a time, I have had my whole lips covered in huge coldsores. The most I have had were six on my lips at one time. You can imagine how embarrassing that is! Whenever I get cold sores, I get super depressed and self conscious and will not leave the house. I have tried so many products and nothing has worked like Abreva! I literally carry it on me everywhere I go. I keep it in the coin section of my wallet. I put it on whenever my lip feels tingly or funny and I hardly ever get cold sores anymore. When I do get one (once a year), it is much smaller and lasts for only a couple days. I seriously LOVE Abreva and will use it forever! It has saved me from so much embarrassment :)