Abercrombie Fitch Perfume No 1 UNDONE | SheSpeaks

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Abercrombie & Fitch Perfume

Abercrombie and Fitch No 1 smells light and airy but leaves a statement without over doing it. Love the scent!

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

Definitely one of my favorite perfumes. long and lasting. will definitely purchase it again.

• Mantha96 By  Mantha96
    09.25.16

Love love love!!

Abercrombie is kind of going out of style but I will always love this perfume. It is definitely one of my favorites. Kind of smells like gardenias mixed with some vanilla, it's amazing and sweet. Definitely not too strong but it also lasts all day.

• mellywagon By  mellywagon
    07.20.16

Love it

It's like the perfect light perfume, not overpowering at all. I absolutely love it as I can wear it anywhere and it always smells amazing. Undertones of Citrus - Jasmine Blooms - Vanilla. Seriously not enough good things I could say about this. Worth checking out. (btw Not a huge fan of Abercrombie, so this was a surprise to me as well. I got this using a gift card I got for my birthday from a friend and it was on sale at the time)