Abercrombie Clothing | SheSpeaks

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

Abercrombie clothing is good quality. It lasts and I love the brand. A&F jeans are comfortable and long which I love since Im tall.

• Lizzie21 By  Lizzie21
    12.02.12

I love their jeans and accessories. I am not a huge fan if their sweaters because I find them to be itchy.

• nikkisg By  nikkisg
    07.21.12

I still buy this for just regular clothes around the casa but they do shrink a lot so be careful when doing laundry!

• vcosta2323 By  vcosta2323
    07.18.12

Why so many horrible reviews? I love Abercrombie! Their clothes are high quality, trendy, cool, and well-made. Sure, it may be a bit overpriced but you can always guarantee high quality clothes at this store! More than a quarter of my wardrobe is from this place. At least their clothes don't shrink as easily as Children's Place stuff... :/

• ddavidso By  ddavidso
    02.29.12

I work in the garment & footwear (outdoor) industry and know a bit about construciton. The answer for me is "it depends"... some of thier styles such as shorts and pants are pretty sturdy. Some are almost too heavy (my son has a pair of cargo shorts that weigh a ton) but they seem industrable. I had a few tops and sweaters that pilled like crazy with very little provacation. I feel they are very pricey but understand the importance for my son (in High School) to have a few pieces of clothing from a brand that has cache for his peers.

• GanttsMom By  GanttsMom
    05.18.10

I love abercrombie's jeans, they are so comfortable!! I have long legs, so I love that they make jeans long enough for me!!

• vinseyoung By  vinseyoung
    05.07.10

I just adore Abercrombie and Fitch! Yes, they are expensive but the quality of their clothes is worth the buck!

• steph3xo By  steph3xo
    04.28.10

WAY over priced

• Raine22 By  Raine22
    03.29.10

i love these brands of clothing myself i buy them alot for my nieces.

• tererob By  tererob
    03.24.10

Quality is great, totally over priced, we only shop during sales.