ATT Mobile Phone Service | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I really, really, really dislike AT&T. From their customer service (who have never known what is going on) to the number of dropped calls I get, to their pricing plan, to the speed my wireless works at.... just yuck. If it wasn't for the fact that we agreed to join my brother-in-law's family plan for the duration of his current contract, I would have dropped them within a month of signing up. I will never use them again.

• ahsienad19 By  ahsienad19
    04.14.18

Never again

I have to say the only thing I like from AT&T is the coverage here in Puerto Rico. Everything else could really use some work, starting with their customer support. The plans are really pricey and even when you are a long term user they never help lower your bill. Everytime I get a bill is higher then the previous one. As soon as my contract ends I?m searching for another company.

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love using AT&T and I have had great service for the last 7 years. I?ve had to call Customer Support and they could use some major improvements though.

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

This service isn't okay. I have recently went through this service and the phone rep wasn't real friendly the phone service itself is slow and coverage is very little( not like in the ads I'm afraid) and it costs more than Verizon which I was trying to get away from that high bill but I didn't.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Me and my boyfriend have been with AT&T for a couple of months now. So far, no surprises on the bill and we always have service. but I feel they are really pricey, for me and my boyfriend to share 6GB its almost $200

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I was with Sprint for 13 years and I loved them. Unfortunately I moved to an area where Sprint only has coverage in 7% of the state. Due to this, I had to switch to AT&T. Their coverage area is great but that's the only nice thing I can say about them. They have horrible customer service, their Web site is horrible, their plans are confusing and my bill is often wrong. I got a $309 bill from them one month due to international calls. When I told them I never called anyone in another country, they said I must have answers an incoming call. However, when this supposedly happened, I was on an airplane and my phone was turned off. After an hour, I finally got them to reverse the charges. Stay clear of them if you can. I wish I could.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Their plans could be better priced but they have excellent cell service and are willing to work with you and definitely like working to keep their customers. Been with them for 5 years now and don't plan on changing.

• sonya_mind1967 By  sonya_mind1967
    07.28.14

I had att but it was supposed to be unlimited internet but wasnt really went to straight talk and it is truly unlimited

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    10.15.13

where i live it wont work, i bit in the country

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

Poor coverage. bad customer service. Too expensive