AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Cleansing Foam Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• roisebatemon By  roisebatemon
    12.09.13

i have not tried this would love to

• mollyjotx By  mollyjotx
    07.05.12

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I took it to my friends beachhouse and let her use it after a humid couple of days on the beach. She said, "This is the cleanest I've felt since we got here". It's true. It feels truly clean.

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.17.12

Finally Amore has come to the US. My mother and I have been using these products for over 10 years and always purchased them at the korean beauty supply store. I always recommended this product to my friends but they didn't believe me until now that it is marketed in the U.S Go figure!

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

Great makeup remover but a bit pricey.

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    05.24.12

I have used numerous Cleansers. I have yet to find one that I could say I would repurchase. The Amorepacific cleanser is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for! The smell is fresh and amazing, it reminds me of a meadow and a clean one at that. It has little beads in it and it cleanses almost like a bar soap with that squeaky clean feeling after rinsing without the soapy residue left on your face. Talk about a squeaky clean face. It even takes off my mascara without having to scrub after with my towel due to raccoon eyes. I want to scream out this is the best cleanser EVER! So glad I won the CRAVEBOX for my blog post and got a chance to use this. It is a quite costly, but yes my penny counting self will actually repurchase this cause there is nothing I have found that cleanses my face better than this!!

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    05.02.12

I like this product a lot. I used it on my clarisonic to cleanse my face every morning. My face seems very clean after using it. (Squeaky clean!) A great product for me!

• rfanshier By  rfanshier
    04.10.12

I do not liek this one at all. I felt the moisture being pulled from my already dry skin after using it. my skin felt rough afterwards. It was a no go for me.

• snavarre By  snavarre
    04.06.12

This is some of the best wash I have ever tried!!! It takes very little & goes a long way. I will buy this product in the future, I love it.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    04.06.12

I have really enjoyed this product. My face felt clean and refreshed and very soft. I thought the foamy texture was very nice!

• summerflood By  summerflood
    04.02.12

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I have enjoyed this! I love the texture and the foam that it makes. It doesn't over dry my skin nor does it make it oily. It's like a hybrid cleanser - part cream, part foam. It's just right for me. I also like the little exfoliating beads it has - there aren't too many, so it's not rough on the skin. I don't mind the scent, and a little goes a long way. It's definitely something I look forward to using, would recommend to others, and will keep my eye out for when shopping for a new facial cleanser.

• Whiskers1327 By  Whiskers1327
    03.27.12

I liked it at first than it made me break out but I have delicate skin. I do think this product would work out for other people.

• Page55 By  Page55
    03.19.12

Great cleanser from Amore Pacific. Really glad I had the opportunity to try it. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and removes makeup really well. Because the cleanser foams up you do not need much. I started out using more than I needed to so adjusted down - the optimum amount for me is somewhere between the size of dime and penny.

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    03.17.12

I absolutely love this cleanser! My face actually feels clean when I'm done! I highly recommend!

• temysmom By  temysmom
    03.15.12

I absolutely love this cleansing cream. The smell is wonderful and my skin has never looked better. It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves a glow that is great. I have troubled skin and this has just made it so much better. I would continue using this exclusively but it's rather expensive at $50 a tube.

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    03.15.12

Love the smell and the foam. Made my face feel extra clean without the dry feeling. Probably wouldn't be able to afford this. But thanks for letting me give it a try!