AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Cleansing Foam | SheSpeaks

• temysmom temysmom
    03.15.12

I absolutely love this cleansing cream. The smell is wonderful and my skin has never looked better. It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves a glow that is great. I have troubled skin and this has just made it so much better. I would continue using this exclusively but it's rather expensive at $50 a tube.

Video Reviews

• roisebatemon By  roisebatemon
    12.09.13

i have not tried this would love to

• mollyjotx By  mollyjotx
    07.05.12

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I took it to my friends beachhouse and let her use it after a humid couple of days on the beach. She said, "This is the cleanest I've felt since we got here". It's true. It feels truly clean.

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.17.12

Finally Amore has come to the US. My mother and I have been using these products for over 10 years and always purchased them at the korean beauty supply store. I always recommended this product to my friends but they didn't believe me until now that it is marketed in the U.S Go figure!

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

Great makeup remover but a bit pricey.

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    05.24.12

I have used numerous Cleansers. I have yet to find one that I could say I would repurchase. The Amorepacific cleanser is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for! The smell is fresh and amazing, it reminds me of a meadow and a clean one at that. It has little beads in it and it cleanses almost like a bar soap with that squeaky clean feeling after rinsing without the soapy residue left on your face. Talk about a squeaky clean face. It even takes off my mascara without having to scrub after with my towel due to raccoon eyes. I want to scream out this is the best cleanser EVER! So glad I won the CRAVEBOX for my blog post and got a chance to use this. It is a quite costly, but yes my penny counting self will actually repurchase this cause there is nothing I have found that cleanses my face better than this!!

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    05.02.12

I like this product a lot. I used it on my clarisonic to cleanse my face every morning. My face seems very clean after using it. (Squeaky clean!) A great product for me!

• rfanshier By  rfanshier
    04.10.12

I do not liek this one at all. I felt the moisture being pulled from my already dry skin after using it. my skin felt rough afterwards. It was a no go for me.

• snavarre By  snavarre
    04.06.12

This is some of the best wash I have ever tried!!! It takes very little & goes a long way. I will buy this product in the future, I love it.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    04.06.12

I have really enjoyed this product. My face felt clean and refreshed and very soft. I thought the foamy texture was very nice!

• summerflood By  summerflood
    04.02.12

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I have enjoyed this! I love the texture and the foam that it makes. It doesn't over dry my skin nor does it make it oily. It's like a hybrid cleanser - part cream, part foam. It's just right for me. I also like the little exfoliating beads it has - there aren't too many, so it's not rough on the skin. I don't mind the scent, and a little goes a long way. It's definitely something I look forward to using, would recommend to others, and will keep my eye out for when shopping for a new facial cleanser.