AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    09.27.17

Mad Men Season 1 was INCREDIBLE! You'll be hooked when you watch this!

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.13.17

Love

I really like this game and i play it everyday on hit it rich!!

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

Factastic show

I LOVE this show. It is seriously poignant and makes great statement about women. There are moments that will leave you on the edge of your seat and other moments that will have you in tears.

• Teresadeck81 By  Teresadeck81
    04.08.17

Women are now heard

Love this show really takes you back to those lost days when times were different and women didn't speak up

• thehut By  thehut
    03.09.17

great show

I'm already on season 3 & I love this show! Donnie draper!? What can I say I love a man in a suit. Besides him, there is a great storyline going on with him and his family. Now they're exploring her family more, as if to show how she is the way she is.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Good Show

Good show with great production and directing. Yes lots of smoking...it was in then and was actually "in style" to do. We didnt hear about how bad it was for you then but unfortunately that left alot of ys with cancer and or addicted!

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Accurate and entertaining

Historically accurate clothes and gender roles. I like the story plot a lot. The main character is likable but viewers also can see his flaws. Production value is amazing. Highly recommend.

• natbag By  natbag
    04.16.16

Draper fan

This was an amazing series to watch on Netflix. I fell in love with Don Draper and all his affairs.

• krodriguez By  krodriguez
    03.18.16

I absolutely love this show! I own the entire series on DVD. I just love the period of time the show is set in even though it's before I was born. It just really intrigues me and I love discussing it with my mom.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    03.04.16

I really like this show! If you are looking for something different this might fit the bill. I can't believe how much smoking there is in this show.. I like watching.its a lil racy and it gives a peek about how the times were.