AHAVA Mineral Foot Cream | SheSpeaks

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

"Ahava "Got to Have it!

I must say....this is what I am loving right now.I received this product in my Allure Beauty Box and it just so happened I was in the process of doing my at home pedicure! Now first let me say I have other products I could have used but the scent of this one is amazing! literally tell me how a foot cream can smell so amazing and to top it off,,,,,,,,,it works just as well!!!! This is a win win product,so with that said I had to go to their site and order almost the whole line they have! Just a tad bit pricey but I KNOW from experience,if one is awesome the rest are awesome too! I give this 5 stars!

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.18.12

Next on my list to try.

• divadurga By  divadurga
    06.18.12

First of all, what I liked most about Ahava Enriched Intensive Foot Cream for dry skin is that it doesn't have peppermint in it! Finally no peppermint fragrance! I don't know how many times I've purchased 'foot spa kits' to find that it has that cheap pepperminty smell. I think the mint is also supposed to make your skin 'tingle.' I feel ripped off when I shampoo with soap that has 'tingle' properties in it too. I prefer mint and a minty tingle sensation when I brush my teeth only. I prefered this scent to the AHAVA body cream. It was almond-y and light. The AHAVA body cream was too perfumy for me. Maybe I'll alternate the two and switch them up! Perfumy feet and almondy hands/arms. This foot cream leaves your feet so, so, soft! It's not greasy or oily or watery. It's creamy and light. Great absorbsion. Would definitely purchase this when I'm done with this sample. This product is not tested on animals!

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

Great product really works

• brandyj35 By  brandyj35
    10.26.11

I have used other lotions and creams for my feet, but nothing beats this foot cream. It soothes and smooths for days and days. I usually have very dry feet that sometimes peel. Since using this product, I have not experienced this anymore. It doesn't have a strong scent and it is not overly greasy. You only have to use a pea sized amount per foot, so a little bit goes a long way.