ABC V (2010) Review | SheSpeaks

• justme1358 By  justme1358
    10.13.15

I watched the series. Very intense and interesting. Makes me wonder what I would do if I was abducted

• jsoohoo By  jsoohoo
    01.03.14

Loved this show!

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.16.13

It was just getting good when they cancelled it. But that happens to all the shows I watch.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    11.20.12

In all fairness, prior to watching episodes 1 and 2 of this remake I did not see the original and I loved what I saw. After my husband (the spoiler) told me about the original and laid out the differences I watched a marathon of the original series and although I like the remake I prefer the original.

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

I really loved this show. I wasn't interested in it at first but my husband put it on Tivo and I started watching it with him and got really into the characters. I can't believe they no longer run it. I hate when I get into a show and it doesn't get picked up for another season, makes me not want to get into any shows.

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.20.11

This may be a really good show, but I just couldn't get into it.

• kdmmertz By  kdmmertz
    03.17.11

If you haven't watched the revamp of the 80's cult classic, then you MUST MUST MUST watch this show. I've been a huge fan of Elizabeth Mitchell since her role as Juliet on "LOST," and she doesn't disappoint as FBI Agent and 5th Column Leader Erika Evans. Also a favorite is Morena Baccarin (formerly of "Firefly") as the seriously evil Visitor Queen Anna...and when I say EVIL, I mean it. She's definitely my favorite person to hate on television right now. If you haven't had the opportunity to see the original, here's a quick synopsis of the show: Human-looking extra-terrestrials arrive on earth promising assistance to the human race and gaining the trust of millions around the globe. Little do the humans know that their intentions are anything but friendly. The Visitors, as it turns out, have already infiltrated every aspect of human society from government to religion to science, and they (especially their evil queen) will stop at nothing to conquer and eradicate humanity. Other actors of note are Joel Gretsch (The 4400), Laura Vandervoort (Smallville), Scott Wolf (The Nine, Everwood, Party of Five), and the absolutely HOT Charles Mesure (Outrageous Fortune).