ABC Scrubs Review | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

Love this show, it was hilarious. There were times when it was stupid but still funny

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

Loved this sitcom! It used to be on all the time. I wish they would bring back the reruns!

• OSUgirl13 By  OSUgirl13
    03.08.15

One of my all-time favorite TV shows. A great show to just chill out and watch

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

Great comedy while being mostly scientifically accurate. Great for relaxing

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.24.14

Ahh scrubs. What a great comedy show! I love it. If I am in the mood for something light and something to make me laugh this is the show. I was sad to see it end.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

One of my favorite finales of a tv show. I loved this show and wish that they would have more reruns!

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This is funny and helps me unwind after a hard day at work

• LuluLulz By  LuluLulz
    03.06.14

I LOVE this show. I have watched the whole thing two or three times over. I just love all of the characters and the bonds they form. The jokes are very funny as well, balanced out with some seriousness. The janitor is hilarious. The very last season is not worth watching at all though...it's pretty terrible

• AmberL14 By  AmberL14
    03.06.14

This cast was amazing. I am currently rewatching from the beginning on Netflix. I am in awe of their comedic geniuses. Every episode has me laughing out loud!!

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

loved this show, it's too funny

• BeeYOUTiful By  BeeYOUTiful
    06.28.13

It's a HILARIOUS show. Wish it didn't end.

• the_beard By  the_beard
    04.09.13

love this show! funny and clean.

• HomemadeMom By  HomemadeMom
    09.02.12

Hilarious. One of those shows you can watch reruns of for years and not get sick of it. Miss JD.

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!?? awesome show!

• tapgirl By  tapgirl
    03.11.12

This show always makes me laugh. I own several seasons of it and going back and watching them I can still laugh.