ABC Once Upon a Time Review | SheSpeaks

• JoselynegGuzman09 By  JoselynegGuzman09
    08.02.19

Love the show!! Even the last season they made. Love how they turned the Disney movies different as we already know

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Love em

Love these series of seasoned fairy tales. Takes me back to my childhood days.

• sheann By  sheann
    04.01.18

I love this show. I like how they make the Disney stories different and entertaining.

• Sada86 By  Sada86
    04.01.18

Excellent show for the whole family

I am a huge fan of this show. I love how they re-created some of the big Disney movies into real life Disney story. They have also made some twists and surprises with some of these Disney stories they have remade in this show. I think it?s perfect for the whole family to watch and enjoy some of the changes and excitement it has to offer. Brilliant director with creating this show. Very entertaining with the same Disney fantasy appeal.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Great family show

I love this show. I've always loved Disney movies or fairytales and this show has taken that and made it great for adults! I also like that I don't have to turn it off when my kids walk into the room because it's clean and family oriented!

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

They have done a wonderful job with this show. Each episode is entertaining!

• Lupita_magallon By  Lupita_magallon
    06.24.17

Loved this show!

Such an amazing show! I absolutely loved every single character and there storyline! I can't wait for the next season but I'm sad a lot of the main character won't return. But still excited!

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Favorite show!

One of the best shows out there! My favorite show and I could binge watch it all day long! Can't wait for the new season to get here already! I miss seeing Hooks beautiful face!! :-)

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

Forever in Love

I love this show. First off magic is always cool no matter what age you are. This show has a do anything necessary to protect love which is sweet. Sometimes the heroine (Emma) gets in the way of my fave character the Evil Queen. This show is a perfect example of trying to do good things and being very bad at it.

• KJG3383 By  KJG3383
    07.11.16

Netflix Binge

I've been watching this show on Netflix. I'm through season one and just starting season 2. I hope it keeps up the drama and excitement. So, far I love it.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    07.10.16

OUAT

My favorite TV show! I even named my chug Emma because of a character on the show. Why can't they put out the episodes if OUAT faster? I am definitely an addict! Hook is sexy--that's a bonus!!

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

Hooked with this show. I'm looking forward to the next season.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.24.15

I love this show! I like how each story has a back story and are all connected. I got my brother hooked! ;)

• Kelseylynne By  Kelseylynne
    08.29.15

Cannot get enough of this amazing show. Brings me back to being a child watching my favorite Disney movies. I will be sad for the day they cancel this show.

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

I was hooked with season one! I am not completely caught up with the all the seasons and am going to be starting back up soon. Now that I have more time again, I can't wait to see where this series goes!