ABC Greys Anatomy | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

Great show! I have watched from the beginning. I am actually watching the reruns from Season 2 (the best season ever) right now. The show makes me laugh and cry and it makes you care about the characters like they are people that you know!

• Orangetabby By  Orangetabby
    03.20.19

Bigtime fan of this series

I'm on the edge of my seat can't wait to see how it ends this is perfect for people who like dramas

• Nicoledonstott By  Nicoledonstott
    03.11.19

This is my favorite show of all time!! My family and I have seen every single episode ;)

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Great show!! While it may not be the most medically accurate, it's so entertaining and I feel like I can relate to all of the characters. I've binged all the seasons on Netflix multiple times already and once this new season is over, I'll probably start from the beginning again.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

ABC does it again stellar bravo

My all time favorite abc drama has tons of heart and keeps you glued to the screen if I had to take a cross country trip this would be my first choice I'd give this a try you'll be up all night binging this one

• Mcrial By  Mcrial
    08.12.17

Love this show

I have watched all seasons on netflix and currently rewatching.this show is full of drama amd intense episodes. There is always something going on in the doctors lives and with what happens in and out of the hospital. If you miss one eppisode you will be so lost. This show can make you cry and laugh. Love it.

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

Meredith and Derek 4 eva

This is my favorite show of all time. It deals with every issue you can possibly think of. I cant believe this characters after everything they have been through are alive. I mean Meredith Grey alone has been throw out of a plane, drowned, miscarried, attacked by a patient...I mean home girl has been through it all. This is the best show for binge watching because there is always something Cray about to happen.

• Niesha2013 By  Niesha2013
    09.13.15

OMG I love this show. I am currently studying for the MCAT because of this show, lol. I just love Dr. Bailey and Dr. Yang. This is a much watch! Every season something BIG happens that you never even thought of.

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

Broke my heart when Derrick was killed off. I don't know how Meredith will get along without him. I know it will be strange not seeing him again in the show. Perhaps they'll do something like go-backs when Meredith is thinking of him. I've been watching Grey's from the very beginning fell in love with Derrick and Meredith's relationship watching them grow closer. Of course, I'll continue to watch maybe they'll use some go-backs of Derrick.

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

Great medical drama, but man, they have a lot of crazy stuff happen to the characters over the course of the series!

• blittle1 By  blittle1
    06.06.15

love it! I look forward to watching at least one episode every evening!!