ABC Family Pretty Little Liars Review | SheSpeaks

• Mhebert16 By  Mhebert16
    08.12.20

LOVE IT!

Always loved watching this with my sister. We would watch it for hours!

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

UGH this show!!!! i could not get enough!! that "keep you on the edge of your seat" storyline and the cliffhangers at the end of practically every show, just kept me waiting for the next episode.

• Sierra13 By  Sierra13
    04.23.20

I?ve watched this at least 3 times over and it?s still good. Keeps you on the edge of your seat with the mystery of who A is and what will happen next.

• JoselynegGuzman09 By  JoselynegGuzman09
    08.02.19

I was obsessed with the show i don?t like the part who really was A, but sill watched it till it was over

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

Your new guilty pleasure is here

I'd recommend this show to fans of gossip girl, the o.c., and Beverly hills 90210 I'm hooked I can't wait to see the next episode I'm delighted and engrossed Everytime I watch it it's a winner

• Jane83 By  Jane83
    06.01.18

Twists and turns galore

Pretty Little Liars is an exciting series. Make sure you watch all episodes so you don?t end up lost as each episode is filled with twists and turns that keep you guessing at who A is. You will not be sorry you watched this series.

• Breezyflo By  Breezyflo
    01.31.18

My fave

If there were an option for more stars, I wouldnt hesitate to rate it even higher. Amazing story line that always keeps you guessing. Almost done with this series for the 3rd time. Lol my husband is watching it with me this time around and he even likes it!

• kmayer29 By  kmayer29
    12.09.17

Enjoyable TV

Great show for teens and adults alike! Suspenseful and full of action, the ladies in this show keep you roped in from episode 1.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

It was a great series

I was obsessed with this show until they revealed who A really was, Charlotte. Then I was like seriously? It felt like it was made up last min. But I still watched it till the series was over!

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Love PLL!

My favorite show. Love everything about it. I wish they would make a movie out of it. I would DVR it and purposely not watch it for 2-3 weeks so I can watch it like a movie. I just love it.

• Washburn17 By  Washburn17
    08.15.16

Amazing show for men and women.

I love this show almost as much as my husband lol. My husband actually got me watching it lol. I havent completely gotten caught up bc im watching it on netflix, but im about the first 3 seasons through and i am addicted.

• Kellymcc35 By  Kellymcc35
    05.03.16

suspenseful show!

This is a good show. At times I was like hurry up and reveal A!! But overall very good and suspenseful.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    03.31.16

This show is mysterious and on your seats with every turn, it keeps you coming back for more

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

One of my OBSESSIONS! I love all of the cast, it's one of those shows that you really feel like you know the characters after a while.

• jdmmom By  jdmmom
    05.15.15

I could live with it or without it. I have never read the books,didn't even know there was book that went with it until recently. I hope the books are better than the show.