ABC Cougartown | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

This is a good show. I like the characters. I record this show on my DVR to be sure not to miss any episodes, and I am sure to watch it while drinking a nice glass of red wine. :)

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    06.03.14

This is such an underrated and underwatched show that's now on TBS I think since ABC cancelled it. I enjoy the lightheartedness of the stories and characters are very appealing and luv Jules and her cohorts and it is just a fun and funny lighthearted show for me to enjoy.

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

I don't watch this show regularly but I do watch it often enough. It is such a funny show with amusing characters and light hearted whimsy to it.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

waste of time

• Darbyy7 By  Darbyy7
    03.22.13

One of the worst shows ever aired. There has not been a single thing said that was actually funny. People must be incredibly stupid or extremely bored in order to watch this show. There are no good plots, the characters are ridiculous, and every single word said is just trashy and insulting.

• MamaTutu By  MamaTutu
    01.03.13

I am in love with this show and was very disappointed that ABC decided not to pick it up this season. Thank goodness for TBS!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

Loved the first season and was hoping they would change the name because it doesn't fit the show's storyline. After ABC moved it around so much I never new if it was cancelled or when it was on so I haven't watched it lately. I'm really glad to hear that TBS is picking it up next year I hope all the characters stay.

• mysmartypants By  mysmartypants
    10.14.11

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Penny Can....play it with my friends!

• ES1237 By  ES1237
    02.28.11

Unfunny. Trashy. Would not recommend.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.19.11

Watch it on tv. Bought the DVD's, had fun time watching Cougartown a 2nd time doing a marathon with food and friends. Everyone commented on catching things they'd missed once they were able to see episodes back to back making it even funnier and seeing the bond of friendship between characters.