Part of the magic of the winter holiday season is definitely that smell that surrounds you when you enter the kitchen…fresh biscuits on the counter smeared with jam, butternut squash soup on the stovetop with a couple dashes of nutmeg, a roast in the oven with caramelized shallots, and cookies on the cooling rack with sprinkles of peppermint.
We all have our favorite delicious, inventive holiday dishes and we wanted to share with your some of the delectable holiday delights from the SheSpeaks Blogger Society. Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Apple Pancakes by Finding Inspiration In Food
- Gingerbread Torte with Caramel Sauce by Fake Ginger
- Chicken Stuffed with Almonds and Matzo by Morac Moma
- Old Fashioned Peppermint Fudge by Sunny Vegan
- Hawaiian Oatmeal Skillet Cookie by Sweet Anna's
- Healthy Holiday Sides: Chilean Grape and Wild Rice Dressing by This Mama Cooks!
- Homemade Eggnog by Flour on my Face
- Cinnamon Bun Biscotti by Lawyer Loves Lunch
- Coconut Beer Shrimp with Sweet and Tangy Sauce by Scrumotious Tidbits
- Apple Pie Oatmeal by Cookistry
- Maple Cranberry Syrup by Those Who Help Themselves
- New York Style Cheesecake Pie by Mamaeve
- Baked Chocolate Chai Custards by Spiced Cream by Gluten Free for Jen
- Fruit and Nut Ice Box Cookies by In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maurene
- Peppermint Mocha Mallow Squares by Mommy Hates Cooking
- Homemade Apple Sauce by Somali
- Pumpkin Sloppy Joes by SensibleMama
- Creamy Hot Cocoa by Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life
- Gateau Bon Bons by An American Housewife
Which recipe are you going to try first?
Share with us your favorite homemade recipes on SheSpeaks Recipes (and don't forget to include a photo of your recipe).
We can't wait to read about your favorite holiday foods and recipes!