A&E The Walking Dead Review | SheSpeaks

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.28.21

Walking Dead is a great series to watch

I love this show. There have been moments where there was a standstill in action but then it picks up again. If your into zombie end of the world apocalypse with a story line then watch this show. You really get into the characters. Love some, hate some and happy when they get bit lol

• aritayes By  aritayes
    01.28.21

Binge Watch

I love this show. No matter how many times I rewatch, I always notice another detail. There is a great storyline. Never a dull moment m

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty
    12.18.20

Zombie Freak!

This is my all time favorite show. We not to long ago got rid of cable so it's hard to keep up with the show now but one of these days the newer episodes it will be on streaming so I can get caught up.

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Boring

The first few seasons were great! Then, it turned basically into a soap opera with people yammering on and on with cuts to other characters' reactions and having the same stupid look on their faces all the time. It hasn't quite improved much. There are moments, but that's all. Just moments. It's like they ran out of ideas, but keep beating the dead horse hoping something will happen.

• Catlover76 By  Catlover76
    06.03.19

Zombie flick lover

Fantastic series i can't wait to see how it ends I've been a big fan since the pilot episode

• clarefk By  clarefk
    04.18.19

Quite Possibly The Best Show on TV

this is probably my favorite show on tv. i am usually into happy feel-good shows like ellen, or queer eye, but i adore this show so much and was hooked from day one.

• chaitrasbhat By  chaitrasbhat
    12.19.18

A good series to Watch

First few seasons were really good and thrilling. Later On the sequences became kind of repetitive like any other series. But still a good series to watch.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Walking Dead rocks

This show is one of my favorites genius idea great for binge watching never bored watching this series

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Best show!

My husband and I are obsessed! We have never missed an episode! I'm a huge zombie fan in general but most zombie movies are so unrealistic. I love everything about this show!

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

LOVE!

Walking Dead is an amazing show I've loved it from day one, if you like zombies go ahead and watch this show from the start!

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Awesome!

This show is a real nail bitter. It will keep you on the edge of your seat as well as makes you feel deeply for the characters. Lots of gore not for kids.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Walking Dead

Watched every season and looking forward for more! Love this show, great story line and wonderful actors!

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

My younger brother and I are in love with everything about this show. Every character in Rick's group feel like family to us. Not only is the acting and story phenomenal, but, the makeup and special effects are just outstanding!

• MissNerdy By  MissNerdy
    12.18.16

We love The Walking Dead!

The Walking Dead is one of the best T.V. Shows that my whole family loves watching every week! It has suspension to keep you right on the edge of your seat throughout the whole show! The zombies are ever-changing with the times, we get real emotionally over the characters that we had all grew to love right from the beginning, and the action and storyline are nonstop! There's always new surprises and twists happening with on every episode! If there's one thing I could add to the show, it would be that I am missing. ME! ME! ME! I would LOVE to act on this show! It's that good!

• PersonallyKham By  PersonallyKham
    12.15.16

Just can't binge.

I know this show is highly loved by pretty much everyone, and as much as I love the cast, genre and most everything about it but I just can't seem to get into it.