A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• Catlover76 By  Catlover76
    06.03.19

Zombie flick lover

Fantastic series i can't wait to see how it ends I've been a big fan since the pilot episode

• clarefk By  clarefk
    04.18.19

Quite Possibly The Best Show on TV

this is probably my favorite show on tv. i am usually into happy feel-good shows like ellen, or queer eye, but i adore this show so much and was hooked from day one.

• chaitrasbhat By  chaitrasbhat
    12.19.18

A good series to Watch

First few seasons were really good and thrilling. Later On the sequences became kind of repetitive like any other series. But still a good series to watch.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Walking Dead rocks

This show is one of my favorites genius idea great for binge watching never bored watching this series

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Best show!

My husband and I are obsessed! We have never missed an episode! I'm a huge zombie fan in general but most zombie movies are so unrealistic. I love everything about this show!

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

LOVE!

Walking Dead is an amazing show I've loved it from day one, if you like zombies go ahead and watch this show from the start!

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Awesome!

This show is a real nail bitter. It will keep you on the edge of your seat as well as makes you feel deeply for the characters. Lots of gore not for kids.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Walking Dead

Watched every season and looking forward for more! Love this show, great story line and wonderful actors!

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

My younger brother and I are in love with everything about this show. Every character in Rick's group feel like family to us. Not only is the acting and story phenomenal, but, the makeup and special effects are just outstanding!

• MissNerdy By  MissNerdy
    12.18.16

We love The Walking Dead!

The Walking Dead is one of the best T.V. Shows that my whole family loves watching every week! It has suspension to keep you right on the edge of your seat throughout the whole show! The zombies are ever-changing with the times, we get real emotionally over the characters that we had all grew to love right from the beginning, and the action and storyline are nonstop! There's always new surprises and twists happening with on every episode! If there's one thing I could add to the show, it would be that I am missing. ME! ME! ME! I would LOVE to act on this show! It's that good!