A E TV Duck Dynasty | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We really loved Duck dynasty the first few season's. This year it seemed a little stale to us. Hope the coming season will be better.

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    11.16.18

Just okay

The show is light and fun. It features a very sweet Christian family with great family values, which is hard to find on TV these days. I watched a few episodes each season but I was never a huge fan. The show felt a little too scripted at times for me.

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

Love This Show

I love watching Duck Dynasty, and so did my grandmother. I believe she bought the seasons for her DVD player. I enjoyed their family and I loved Uncle Si and Phil, "Goodnight". As a Christian I really enjoyed that they shared their Christian values on the air to show people you can still do right by the Lord and love him, while enjoying what one does on this Earth.

• Corinna_11 By  Corinna_11
    01.31.18

Duck Dynasty

I love how they are real down-to-earth people and they are so funny.

• Travishackstaff By  Travishackstaff
    10.02.17

good

great show down to earth people and not stupid made up drama for ratings

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This show cracks me up! I love that they are real people acting like themselves.

• Cindij0521 By  Cindij0521
    11.17.16

Duck Dynasty

This family is great. Their family values are amazing. You will get lots of good laughs out of this DVD! Don't knock it til you try it.

• bkelley0326 By  bkelley0326
    11.15.16

A family that prays together, stays together!

I love Duck Dynasty! I also love that I can watch a show without worrying about cussing, bad content, and all. I am definitely a fan due to the fact that they have still kept God in show and still have the family prayers at the end. Way to go Duck Dynasty!

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Great family show

I show that I can trust to be okay for family viewing without worrying about the content. Love the antics of all the guys on the show

• sblanning By  sblanning
    06.20.16

The First 2 Seasons

Really really funny to watch, and an element of spirituality if you're into that. It is really fun to watch, but after a while, it gets a little repetitive. It starts to feel somewhat practiced and rehearsed instead of the captivating Robertson family we all fell in love with to begin with.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    06.06.16

In reality tv I love it when people are not fake or try to be someone or something that they are not. This group of people are as real as they get. I love that they pray and talk about God. If the world had more shows like this maybe the world would be a better place.