A E Dog the Bounty Hunter | SheSpeaks

• Anjela By  Anjela
    07.09.16

Don't waste your time, terrible TV at it's best.I will never watch this show again.

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I really dislike this show on so many levels. From hair-styling of Beth and Dog to the clothes to the fake things they say to the people once they catch them .

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

One of my absolute favorite shows ever I love dog beth leland duane lee and baby lyssa these people are amazing there all on my heros list

• lisa925l By  lisa925l
    10.14.13

At first I really liked this show, but it went downhill fast. I really like Dog, but Beth doesn't seem to have much of a personality at times. I have no interest to watch again. However, it wasn't bad - but it wasn't good either. I was more into their fashion sense with Dog's mullet than I was with the actual show.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Lost my taste for this show when they went ahead with the wedding after finding out his daughter died. All about the money.

• ActiveAshley By  ActiveAshley
    06.24.13

I cannot even begin to express my distaste for this show. These people are ridiculous, and they're completely fake. They put on a ridiculous act when the cameras are rolling, but there are bounty hunters that look like regular people. Dog's wife is the most rude, trashy woman I have ever seen.

• JustJ3n By  JustJ3n
    02.15.13

Dog the Bounty Hunter was an amazing show. You can tell he truly cared for all the people he captured by giving advice and letting them know that it is possible to better your lives.

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

I love Dog and his whole family. They are passionate about what they do and i love seeing the family grow throughout the years.

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    11.19.12

One of the very few reality shows I love! The inside look at how the catch the violators is awesome. All while giving an inside glimpse to their family also

• nluckett By  nluckett
    10.28.11

This show gis series for years now.ves lots of laughs and fun to any dull night. I have enjoyed this series for years now. I love seeing what Beth is wearing. She is a great character.