Photo Source: http://talesofatiredmom.com/2017/06/02/6-ingredient-spinach-tots/
6-Ingredient Spinach Tots
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 20 tots
Try these delicious and super easy to make spinach tots that the whole family will enjoy. Perfect way to get a great veggie dish on the table in a fun way!
12 ounce package
extra sharp provolone
extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Into a large bowl, empty package of spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Chop the garlic and onion very finely and add to spinach. Shred provolone cheese and add. Last, add eggs and olive oil.
3. Mix with hands! It?s the best way! Then let mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Scoop and mold mixture into tots.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip tots and then bake another 15 minutes.
other recipes in appetizers
Quick and easy dip the whole family will love!
Fatteh in arabic means "to crumble". It's like an Eggplant Casserole or lasagna. Layers of deep fried eggplant, toasted pita bread, meat mixture, and …
Being from South Texas, cilantro is an ingredient that is extremely popular. This dip is always the star of the party. The great thing about it is that y…