Photo Source: http://talesofatiredmom.com/2017/06/02/6-ingredient-spinach-tots/
6-Ingredient Spinach Tots
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 20 tots
Try these delicious and super easy to make spinach tots that the whole family will enjoy. Perfect way to get a great veggie dish on the table in a fun way!
12 ounce package
extra sharp provolone
extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Into a large bowl, empty package of spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Chop the garlic and onion very finely and add to spinach. Shred provolone cheese and add. Last, add eggs and olive oil.
3. Mix with hands! It?s the best way! Then let mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Scoop and mold mixture into tots.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip tots and then bake another 15 minutes.
other recipes in appetizers
Tastes like hot wings that you put on a cracker or eat with chips. Great for parties and get togethers
Just like an Italian hoagie, but in small tasty bites.
This great taco dip is so easy to make, and you can add any other toppings you like.
Serve with tortilla chips.