50 50 | SheSpeaks

• momma4life momma4life
    03.07.12

Liked this movie but it was so slow to get to the great story behind all the dragging on.

• Ellom8 By  Ellom8
    01.20.20

So at first glance I considered it would be another Seth Rogen Comedy on the surface. I wont lie for the first 20 minutes it even felt that way. Then the plot develops and you cant help but feel like this is someone you know battling cancer, you begin to genuinely route for him. By the end of the movie I had grown men crying in my house. Great experience.

• litlmama By  litlmama
    07.18.16

Sad story line but great movie!!!

I loved this movie. JGL is one of my favorite actors and didn't let me down with this movie. I am not a huge fan of Seth Rogen but he actually played a pretty good character. I would highly recommend this movie. This is on my top list of movies to watch over and over again.

• GloGood By  GloGood
    03.03.16

For the message of the movie is pretty good. Making the best of a bad situation (cancer) is always something hard to accomplish. They got pretty close to it. Some jokes weren't funny though. 😐 This is a nice movie to watch if nothing else is on.

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

Pretty good movie. Gets off to a slow start but picks up. Mostly a drama but some humor involved as well. Very realistic in my opinion.

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

It was definitely a slower movie, but it had me feeling emotional.

• jordanpaigex By  jordanpaigex
    04.29.13

This was a very well written and directed movie. I'm not usually one to go for movies with a sadder plotline but this movie was handled with care and had very tasteful humor written in. I very much enjoyed it.

• ElenaB By  ElenaB
    11.09.12

I didn't think I would like this movie but I seemed to really enjoy it. I kept catching myself smile and laugh throughout it. A little dark humor but I loved it.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Good movie that made me laugh & cry. The actors are some of my favorites. I really liked this movie. I would recommend watching.

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

Good movie!

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

the trailers made me think it would be a comedy, but it turned out to be more of a drama. i guess my low review is for the misleading trailer, rather than the movie.