50 50 | SheSpeaks

• momma4life momma4life
    03.07.12

Liked this movie but it was so slow to get to the great story behind all the dragging on.

• litlmama By  litlmama
    07.18.16

Sad story line but great movie!!!

I loved this movie. JGL is one of my favorite actors and didn't let me down with this movie. I am not a huge fan of Seth Rogen but he actually played a pretty good character. I would highly recommend this movie. This is on my top list of movies to watch over and over again.

• GloGood By  GloGood
    03.03.16

For the message of the movie is pretty good. Making the best of a bad situation (cancer) is always something hard to accomplish. They got pretty close to it. Some jokes weren't funny though. 😐 This is a nice movie to watch if nothing else is on.

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

Pretty good movie. Gets off to a slow start but picks up. Mostly a drama but some humor involved as well. Very realistic in my opinion.

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

It was definitely a slower movie, but it had me feeling emotional.

• jordanpaigex By  jordanpaigex
    04.29.13

This was a very well written and directed movie. I'm not usually one to go for movies with a sadder plotline but this movie was handled with care and had very tasteful humor written in. I very much enjoyed it.

• ElenaB By  ElenaB
    11.09.12

I didn't think I would like this movie but I seemed to really enjoy it. I kept catching myself smile and laugh throughout it. A little dark humor but I loved it.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Good movie that made me laugh & cry. The actors are some of my favorites. I really liked this movie. I would recommend watching.

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

Good movie!

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

the trailers made me think it would be a comedy, but it turned out to be more of a drama. i guess my low review is for the misleading trailer, rather than the movie.

• momma4life By  momma4life