Every year I tell myself I'm going to go holiday shopping ahead of time, and every year I fail. I manage to get some gifts early for the people I know exactly what to get. But then there are the people I'm just not sure what they want or what to get, and I end up leaving it till last minute.
Here is my list of some great last minute holiday gifts:
- Groupon or Living Social Gift Card: The best thing about this gift is it's worth double or even triple of what you pay for it. Living Social has something really cool in select cities - a gift box with a "themed collection of handpicked local experiences and a voucher to use on any one of them."
- Route 11 Potato Chips: Whether you choose a tin or a case, you can't go wrong with flavors like dill pickle, mama zuma, sour cream n chive, salt n vinegar, and chesapeake crab. They also have sweet potato and no salt.
- Fifth & Madison: The soy based candles and fragrance diffusers are absolutely heavenly. The roasted chestnut diffuser is my holiday favorite. The diffusers are alcohol free and last for a year! They also recently aded a line of whipped sugar scrubs, body butters, hand and bath truffles, and triple milled soaps.
- Colavita: From rich chocolate mingled Baci Truffles to Perugina Chocolate Bars made with the finest cocoa beans, these decadent chocolates are a must have holiday treat. They make great hostess gifts. I personally like to hide it in my kitchen drawer for a boost while cooking!
- Motoactv 8GB GPS Fitness Tracker & Music Player: This not only tracks running, walking, and cycling; it learns what songs motivate you to work out hardest. This is a must for any athlete!
- LaCie IamaKey USB drive: You don't have to be a computer nerd to love the functionality of this USB that is shaped like a key and fits on your key chain. It comes in several different key styles. Best part is it is water and scratch resistant.
- X-Mini II Capsule Speaker: I can't tell you how many times over the summer, I wish I had speakers on me. Finally, an answer! This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and has a really powerful sound.
- Ceramic Grater Plate: I saw this kitchen gadget at a fair this summer, and unless I saw it in front of my eyes, I would have never believed if worked. You can grate garlic into a paste on this plate.
- Chanel Nail Polish: We all know my nail polish obsession! Black Pearl, Black Satin, and Vendetta are my must have's this season!
- J.D. Salinger Box Set: Any bookshelf is incomplete without this set. I've probably read "Catcher in the Rye" at least 5 times, and each time I do I learn something new.
- Snowman Kit: This might be the cutest stocking stuffer I've ever seen! I might have to buy myself one!
- Bocce's Bakery Biscuits: Our pups deserve the best, including truffle mac & cheese dog biscuits!
And for you and your thank you cards take a peak at Seltzer boxed notes, which are sure to keep the smiles going after the holiday season!