100 Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream | SheSpeaks

• caro_adele By  caro_adele
    04.16.20

Natural Eye Cream THAT WORKS!

This is the most amazing eye cream I've ever used. I prefer to use skin care lines that have more natural ingredients, and everything at 100 Percent Pure is just that; 100% pure, all natural ingredients! I've had dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. Thanks to this eye cream, they have LITERALLY LIGHTENED UP! Not just something with pigment that's masking the dark purple, it's actually lightened it with continued use! I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles. Honestly anyone in general who wants a good eye cream that reduces that early morning puffiness as well. Added bonus, it smells like a cupcake!

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    10.19.13

I found this eye cream to be very smoothing ... and it smells great! I haven't found it in any store since CVS' 360 store closed. It can be ordered on line at its company. Outstanding eye cream!

• TraceyC By  TraceyC
    12.17.11

This eye cream is so rich and soothing to tired eyes! It actually brightens up my eyes and reduces dark circles like it says it does. It's my favorite product to put on my skin and it smells so good.