Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting Cream | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.28.14

This cream is truly like a miracle facelift in a bottle. It works so well my skin became smoother, more firm, smaller pores and mouisturized! I was amazed at how well this cream works.

• Honeybunnysmommy By  Honeybunnysmommy
    03.16.18

Breakouts.

I have used this a few times and it causes me to break out. So I didn't use it long enough to see any positive change in my skin.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    01.14.16

This cream really is great. It is actually the first drug store cream i have ever purchased and at first i didnt think it was doing much but then i continued to use it and really can see the overall difference in my skin, much more youthful and tight for sure.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

I really love this Regenerist line. This cream is nothing short of what it says it will do. Immediately see results in a week of using. It tightened my cheeks and forehead wrinkles. Feels amazing going on and absorbs quickly. Offers great moisture, too.

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

This is my favorite moisturizer I gotta get more it makes my skin fell so smooth nothing has done well compared to this

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Miracle cream. It is great for wrinkles and preventing them. Highly recommend it.

• anainkenya By  anainkenya
    10.28.14

This cream is pretty nice. It makes my skin very soft. It moisturises very well. I suffer from dry skin and can be sensitive to certain creams. But this one doesn't break me out.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.28.14

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    03.08.12

I am currently using this and I love it. My face seems to look better and glowing more.

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.08.12

My face feels wonderful after putting this on! It smells very nice as well.

• Mona12879 By  Mona12879
    10.27.11

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have been using it for about a year and within the first few weeks, my skin definitely improved. I tried switching to a less expensive moisturizer a few months ago and it really did not work as well so I switched back immediately. No more switching for me, I am loyal to Olay Regenerist!