e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

Not a favorite

I didn't love this one. Seemed a little messy for me. I would rather save my money and buy one a little more expensive if it works better.

• justjoslyn By  justjoslyn
    05.14.17

perfect wing!!!

use it in my everyday make up routine. glides on smooth and easy to handle and maneuver for the PERFECT wing liner...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!!

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

It was fairly good

This is a nice product, however i personally felt that it smelled very chemically. And I thought it it took a few coats to really get a nice solid black line. I would use it again but I don't think I would buy it all the time.

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

It was fairly good

• Sixthshadowcat By  Sixthshadowcat
    05.02.17

I have this on hand. Love how it goes on and easy to apply. Price is good too.

• angelburciago By  angelburciago
    04.19.17

Unsatisfied

Love elf products but this one wasnt what i expected ....

• Wanianoor By  Wanianoor
    04.16.17

Not the best

This is a good product since it's so affordable but it isn't as opague as I like my eyeliner to be. It also smudges really easily so that sucks

• BostonMama84 By  BostonMama84
    03.12.17

converted me to an Elf lover

Having not been a big fan of Elf products, I was plesantly surprised to find myself actually liking this liquid eyeliner. Although what I do not like about it is how it takes a bit to dry so it does smudge easily until then but overall it has good pigmentation, bold & intense color payoff, great precision of the tip, easy to hold.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Okay products.

The products are okay, however, they do not last long.

• cchristopher By  cchristopher
    01.31.17

I liked this eyeliner I just wish there was more and not such a small container.