e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.