bzzagent com reviews | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio

BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!

• BeReal By  BeReal

I love being a Bzzagent! This is one of the only product review sites that I've tried, that actually sends me products. I have tested: Schick razors (included Skintimate shave gel and a loofah), Secret deodorant, Tide PODS, Special K cereal & Special K bars. I was also was invited to join the Chobani campaign, but I respectfully declined (I don't like yogurt). This is a really great site, def my favorite.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI

I joint BzzAgent one month ago and got already 2 Compains going! You sign up, fill out a couple Surveys and the will match you with the right Products! You try it and than give your honest Opinion and than spread the word on Sozial Media!

• cmccoy By  cmccoy

LOVE bzzagent. Me and my husband are both active members of bzzagent and get bzz campaigns often. I currently have 4 active bzzcampaigns. Would recommend to anyone!

• Lititia By  Lititia

I was a member of BzzAgent for years. The first few years were fantastic and I was at level 6 or 8 I don't remember. But the offers came less and less and the ones they did offer didn't apply to me. I am saddened that it seemed the company was going under but this site has remained true over the years and has not failed me too often.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912

I love being a bzzagent it's incredibly fun. I do not like all the products, and like other consumer review sites I never feel pressured to like eveything. I highly recommend this site.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83

I've gotten some high quality free products from them and I love the additional coupons you get as well. I wish I got more from them and it wasn't crickets...

• responsiblewife By  responsiblewife

I joined BzzAgent about the same time as i joined SheSpeaks and Influenster. I really like how BuzzAgent is user friendly and you climb up the score ladder pretty fast (provided be honest in your reviews). I am now on 5.9/10 in just 3 days only by completing surveys and writing 5 reviews. The best part is this that you don't have to wait long to get your first kit. I got mine today only after 3 weeks of joining. Honestly speaking its worth your time. I have been recommending the site to friends.

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart

I have been using BzzAgent for a few years now, and I love it! It is a great way to try new products and share them with your friends and family. The only complaint I have is that the campaigns are few and far between, but I can't complain too much about receiving free products for review. I would recommend this site to anyone interested in trying out free products!

• tdbeach By  tdbeach

Love this site- awesome way to try new products and great way to get honest opinions from normal people about new products before you purchase them

• SammaSpot By  SammaSpot

I love BzzAgent! I've received numerous products for free from them and they always include nice high dollar coupons as well to share with friends. If you love free products then join and have fun, you won't be sorry and your friends will love you when you share.