› Entertainment Reviews Blogs & Websites Reviews

4.8 61 100%
rated #1 in Blogs & Websites
most helpful review
Pistachio   ::
BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
61 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for bzzagent.com Reviews
shannonmdavis72912
on May 19, 2015   ::  I love being a bzzagent it's incredibly fun. I do not like all the products, and like other consumer review sites I never feel pressured to like eveything. I highly recommend this site.
SweetPea83
on May 19, 2015   ::  I've gotten some high quality free products from them and I love the additional coupons you get as well. I wish I got more from them and it wasn't crickets...
responsiblewife
on May 19, 2015   ::  I joined BzzAgent about the same time as i joined SheSpeaks and Influenster. I really like how BuzzAgent is user friendly and you climb up the score ladder pretty fast (provided be honest in your reviews). I am now on 5.9/10 in just 3 days only by completing surveys and writing 5 reviews. The best part is this that you don't have to wait long to get your first kit. I got mine today only after 3 weeks of joining. Honestly speaking its worth your time. I have been recommending the site to friends.
ThePeppermintHeart
on May 12, 2015   ::  I have been using BzzAgent for a few years now, and I love it! It is a great way to try new products and share them with your friends and family. The only complaint I have is that the campaigns are few and far between, but I can't complain too much about receiving free products for review. I would recommend this site to anyone interested in trying out free products!
tdbeach
on Jan 05, 2015   ::  Love this site- awesome way to try new products and great way to get honest opinions from normal people about new products before you purchase them
SammaSpot
on Nov 18, 2014   ::  I love BzzAgent! I've received numerous products for free from them and they always include nice high dollar coupons as well to share with friends. If you love free products then join and have fun, you won't be sorry and your friends will love you when you share.
babagrlshell
on Sep 06, 2014   ::  BzzAgent can be quite hit and miss. It's frustrating when you know you've got amazing social media statistics, but you're overlooked for lots of the campaigns.
ChaelaVsKayla
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  This is the best sample site I've ever tried since the samples are full sized and all you have to do is review the products to get more samples!
Smith4190
on Jul 25, 2014   ::  Best freebie site ever!!! They sent me a new electric Braun razor for hubby and it retails for $150+ in stores. Also waiting to receive a huge nerf gun for my son! I have received other stuff too! I am honest about the reviews.
skyrobinson
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  BzzAgent is awesome! I love this website and company. You get full size products to try out for absolutely free. I love it. It's actually the first company that sent me free products in exchange for my review. Just fill out a couple of surveys and that's it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7