bzzagent com reviews | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I love being bzzangent! Just joined and hoping to get some good stuff from them.

• BeReal By  BeReal
    09.06.15

I love being a Bzzagent! This is one of the only product review sites that I've tried, that actually sends me products. I have tested: Schick razors (included Skintimate shave gel and a loofah), Secret deodorant, Tide PODS, Special K cereal & Special K bars. I was also was invited to join the Chobani campaign, but I respectfully declined (I don't like yogurt). This is a really great site, def my favorite.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I joint BzzAgent one month ago and got already 2 Compains going! You sign up, fill out a couple Surveys and the will match you with the right Products! You try it and than give your honest Opinion and than spread the word on Sozial Media!

• cmccoy By  cmccoy
    09.01.15

LOVE bzzagent. Me and my husband are both active members of bzzagent and get bzz campaigns often. I currently have 4 active bzzcampaigns. Would recommend to anyone!

• Lititia By  Lititia
    08.19.15

I was a member of BzzAgent for years. The first few years were fantastic and I was at level 6 or 8 I don't remember. But the offers came less and less and the ones they did offer didn't apply to me. I am saddened that it seemed the company was going under but this site has remained true over the years and has not failed me too often.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

I love being a bzzagent it's incredibly fun. I do not like all the products, and like other consumer review sites I never feel pressured to like eveything. I highly recommend this site.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

I've gotten some high quality free products from them and I love the additional coupons you get as well. I wish I got more from them and it wasn't crickets...

• responsiblewife By  responsiblewife
    05.19.15

I joined BzzAgent about the same time as i joined SheSpeaks and Influenster. I really like how BuzzAgent is user friendly and you climb up the score ladder pretty fast (provided be honest in your reviews). I am now on 5.9/10 in just 3 days only by completing surveys and writing 5 reviews. The best part is this that you don't have to wait long to get your first kit. I got mine today only after 3 weeks of joining. Honestly speaking its worth your time. I have been recommending the site to friends.

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart
    05.12.15

I have been using BzzAgent for a few years now, and I love it! It is a great way to try new products and share them with your friends and family. The only complaint I have is that the campaigns are few and far between, but I can't complain too much about receiving free products for review. I would recommend this site to anyone interested in trying out free products!

• tdbeach By  tdbeach
    01.05.15

Love this site- awesome way to try new products and great way to get honest opinions from normal people about new products before you purchase them