bzzagent com reviews | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

I love being a bzzagent it's incredibly fun. I do not like all the products, and like other consumer review sites I never feel pressured to like eveything. I highly recommend this site.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

I've gotten some high quality free products from them and I love the additional coupons you get as well. I wish I got more from them and it wasn't crickets...

• responsiblewife By  responsiblewife
    05.19.15

I joined BzzAgent about the same time as i joined SheSpeaks and Influenster. I really like how BuzzAgent is user friendly and you climb up the score ladder pretty fast (provided be honest in your reviews). I am now on 5.9/10 in just 3 days only by completing surveys and writing 5 reviews. The best part is this that you don't have to wait long to get your first kit. I got mine today only after 3 weeks of joining. Honestly speaking its worth your time. I have been recommending the site to friends.

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart
    05.12.15

I have been using BzzAgent for a few years now, and I love it! It is a great way to try new products and share them with your friends and family. The only complaint I have is that the campaigns are few and far between, but I can't complain too much about receiving free products for review. I would recommend this site to anyone interested in trying out free products!

• tdbeach By  tdbeach
    01.05.15

Love this site- awesome way to try new products and great way to get honest opinions from normal people about new products before you purchase them

• SammaSpot By  SammaSpot
    11.18.14

I love BzzAgent! I've received numerous products for free from them and they always include nice high dollar coupons as well to share with friends. If you love free products then join and have fun, you won't be sorry and your friends will love you when you share.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

BzzAgent can be quite hit and miss. It's frustrating when you know you've got amazing social media statistics, but you're overlooked for lots of the campaigns.

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

This is the best sample site I've ever tried since the samples are full sized and all you have to do is review the products to get more samples!

• Smith4190 By  Smith4190
    07.25.14

Best freebie site ever!!! They sent me a new electric Braun razor for hubby and it retails for $150+ in stores. Also waiting to receive a huge nerf gun for my son! I have received other stuff too! I am honest about the reviews.

• skyrobinson By  skyrobinson
    07.09.14

BzzAgent is awesome! I love this website and company. You get full size products to try out for absolutely free. I love it. It's actually the first company that sent me free products in exchange for my review. Just fill out a couple of surveys and that's it.