› Entertainment Reviews Blogs & Websites Reviews

4.8 43 100%
rated #1 in Blogs & Websites
most helpful review
Pistachio   ::
BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
43 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for bzzagent.com Reviews
kaeh27
13 hours ago   ::  So I signed up a couple of weeks ago and i'm still waiting on my first campaign. They run really cool campaigns and i would love to join in and take part of it. So fingers crossed i've read some reviews of people saying they haven't received a campaign in months or a year and i hope that doesn't become me. So i'm keeping my hopes up seems like a really cool site!
keniamarquezantelo
on Mar 16, 2014   ::  I love this site. I have already qualified for 3 campaigns in just one month. I'm super happy with this site. I wish there was another site which does the same. I love to receive free stuff to try out.
leoden
on Mar 15, 2014   ::  I am a bzzagent and I love it they are great. They let you try different products for free and all you have to do is give your honest opinion on anything you try. They expect only the truth from you and you answer a few surveys. I think that's great I have been a loyal bzzagent now for about 8 months I believe and I plan to stick around. I tell everyone I know about bzzagent and how to join.
kobequalls
on Mar 09, 2014   ::  I have been a loyal member for years. I receive so many campaigns and its fun to me to complete the activities. Its very easy to understand and the more you do the more you get. They even have campaigns for men which my husband was quickly invited to and they keep coming! Dont get discouraged if you recieve small product campaigns they usually start you off with these, just make sure you complete your activities and things will definitley pick up!
Amandanoble
on Feb 25, 2014   ::  Just started, and it truly is great!
ShellM4
on Feb 18, 2014   ::  I am a BzzAgent and have been for a few months now and I already have been on 10 campaigns. You get to try great products and as long as you give your feedback you will continue to get new and exciting campaigns. I love it and sorry it took me so long to join.
Chicagodivaonadime
on Dec 14, 2013   ::  I am a member of Buzz agent! It took me a couple of months to get my first campaign. Once you finish that you get them quicker and more often.
mlarana
on Dec 14, 2013   ::  I haven't been a member for too long but I have already had 4 missions in the past few months. I really love their site and how user friendly they are. BzzAgent is one of the better sites to try products for free. I say that because they don't make you do an overwhelming amount of 'advertising' for the product like Influenster does. I would and have recommended this site to many people and they love it as well.
kmatiese
on Nov 23, 2013   ::  I joined bzzagent less than a week ago, on Sunday(today is Saturday) and within a few days I received two new campaigns. TO say I was surprised was an understatement. ALot of people I know claimed it took them weeks to get their first bzzcampaign but for me it took only a few days. Either I have some relatable qualities or I just got lucky. Either way I was excited. However, not everyone will receive campaigns this quick. It depends on your surverys which your campaigns are based off of. But once you sign up, im sure you'll be bzzign in no time!
Jassy0629
on Nov 05, 2013   ::  I joined BzzAgent a couple of months ago amd I am impressed. They give you campaigns based on things you like and they think would be a good match for you. Once you accept the campaign a bzzkit comes and you're able to try out the peoducts and keep them. In return they ask that you spread the word on how t ou got the free products and write reviews about them. AMAZING!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5