› Entertainment Reviews Blogs & Websites Reviews

4.8 55 100%
rated #1 in Blogs & Websites
most helpful review
Pistachio   ::
BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
55 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for bzzagent.com Reviews
babagrlshell
on Sep 06, 2014   ::  BzzAgent can be quite hit and miss. It's frustrating when you know you've got amazing social media statistics, but you're overlooked for lots of the campaigns.
ChaelaVsKayla
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  This is the best sample site I've ever tried since the samples are full sized and all you have to do is review the products to get more samples!
Smith4190
on Jul 25, 2014   ::  Best freebie site ever!!! They sent me a new electric Braun razor for hubby and it retails for $150+ in stores. Also waiting to receive a huge nerf gun for my son! I have received other stuff too! I am honest about the reviews.
skyrobinson
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  BzzAgent is awesome! I love this website and company. You get full size products to try out for absolutely free. I love it. It's actually the first company that sent me free products in exchange for my review. Just fill out a couple of surveys and that's it.
missmoniques81
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  I have been a BzzAgent for almost 2 months now and I wrapping up my first campaign and I will be starting my second in a few weeks! So far BzzAgent has been an amazing experience! It's a great opportunity to try products that your maybe wouldn't normally buy and they give you the social platform to express your opinions and experiences! All the campaigns I have received through them have been for products that I actually use/want to try which is a huge plus in my book! I would definitely recommend BzzAgent to anyone thinking of trying one of the many social media based review sites!
Paperdoll13
on Jun 24, 2014   ::  I been a bzz agent for about two years now. I love it! They send u full size products to try and review about it.
Verudiaz
on Jun 08, 2014   ::  Love the website... They truly send you products for test and give you a feedback of your reviews.. I did recommend this website to friends and families.
bambiluv
on May 10, 2014   ::  I have been a bzzagent for about 4 years. They send great full size products to try out. and they also give great coupons to use yourself and to hand out. I have had the opportunity to try out many things like BB creams, Eye shadow, grocery store items from big companies like Glade, Garnier, Tru moo, Hormel, Claritin, Dunkin Donuts, Burt's Bees and many more. There activities are mostly fun. Some can be a little tedious, but it;s worth it to be a member.
MardyL
on May 09, 2014   ::  I have been a BzzAgent for about two months, I have been sent 5 full sized products to try,.and keep. I have done several surveys, and shared coupons with friends,.as they send high dollar coupons. It is fun, and I reccommend it to everyone
smartlady
on May 08, 2014   ::  I am a bzzagent for a few months now it took two months for my first campaign now i have three campaign to try.I am very happy that i joined.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6