› Entertainment Reviews Video Games Reviews

Game Wave Family Entert…
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.8 8 100%
rated #8 in Video Games
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
8 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for ZAPit Game Wave Family Entertainment System
lucas567
on Dec 03, 2011   ::  I love this
kleenaechs
on May 09, 2009   ::  i received my bzzkit yesterday. Looks like the games may be random this time. I have read a few sites and each person is posting a different set of games. I have not yet had a chance to test it out, but I am very happy with the 3 games I received: 4 Degrees, Click and Gemz.
kimryan131
on Apr 27, 2009   ::  I got my Game Wave through BzzAgent last week. Since it was also school vacation week, my son and I had some time to play a couple of the games. I have to say that it was nice that Game Wave made a game system that the whole family can enjoy together. I have to admit that I cannot figure out all the controls, etc., with the new systems, i.e., Playstation, XBox, etc. so this was very nice.
Dalton
on Apr 26, 2009   ::  I am waiting for my Game Wave to come from BZZagent. Hopefully it will be here this next week. We are anxious to try it.
agaphmou
on Apr 18, 2009   ::  Hmm, click sounds like my kind of game too.I think that will be the game I'll buy,but let me not get ahead of myself.I'll try my games first lol.
thebutlerdidit
on Apr 16, 2009   ::  I'd love to hear which games you get with your Game Wave, agaphmou!
testingmama
on Feb 26, 2009   ::  Thank you thebutlerdidit but I tried that. I actually tried a pile of sticky notes in front and it was still interfering.
hairs2u
on Feb 24, 2009   ::  wish I tried it. I was offered it through Bzz Agent also. I passed it up. Bummer!
To review, please  Login  or  Join