Wrigleys Extra Dessert Delights Sugarfree Gum Mint Chocolate Chip | SheSpeaks Reviews

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.05.14

if u like mink sweets then its gioood

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.30.13

These gum is perfect for those times you need a sweet snack but not all of the calories. The one thing that I hate about gum like this is the fact that you can taste the additives (aspartame) in it instantly and too me I would rather have gum that has sugar.

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

This one is kind of gross, there's just something weird about it, and after u chew it for awhile, it becomes mushy and gross. I like some of the regular Extra flavors though.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    06.13.12

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite so this gum I really liked! YUM!

• Madegan By  Madegan
    06.12.12

Tastes very good but the flavor doesn't last very long. It is very soft and will probably get it again.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

I really like the apple pie flavor it's good for when I"m craving something sweet without all the fat and caloires. The product would be better if the flavor lasted longer.

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    06.10.12

Very good but flavor goes fast

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I like to eat this gum when I'm hungry but am not able to get a meal at the time. It taste good!

• margelipschitz By  margelipschitz
    04.18.12

My ten year old goddaughter turned me on to this gum. If you want something that is minty, but not overly harsh or "curious", this is a good gum for you. The chocolate cuts the mint taste a bit and is also a nice compliment to it. Only wish the flavor would last a bit longer, but overall, a good gum for me!

• Suzhappy By  Suzhappy
    02.15.12

I don't really care for this gum. It's too sweet for me and I found myself wanting to swallow it right away. I wanted to try it though along with the other Dessert flavors and now I can say that I have.